Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

we all are no good

Last chance to get into the board for the ncaa. Email me or message me for the info please. I want you on if you want to. I need you to be in so we can have a good time. But I need to make sure we are not playing for money because that is not right. I want to go into the word tonight. Comment still are like always banging on me on this topic. I am sure I am going to get more as I move on but make some comments on what is good to and look over the texts and reason from them because I am using the bible to make points. Some of the passage I am looking at for the first time as maybe you are to so comment on the passages and not the concept. I am looking into the mind of God which is only in the bible and not for my logic but to the word of God for the truth. To look into myself or logic is to deny the Lords mind. We are not going to go there on my pager
Job 15 14 “What is man, that he could be pure?
And he who is born of a woman, that he could be righteous?
If God puts no trust in His saints,
And the heavens are not pure in His sight,
How much less man, who is abominable and filthy,
Who drinks iniquity like water!
Man is not pure and after sin is not going to be. But what hits me here that God does not trust you for anything. God does not trust you to live right and God does not trust your choices. He kinda makes them for you. EXAMPLE Does Jesus trust you go to church? No he had to command it and make it part of the faith. Does Jesus trust you to know what to do in a case like if you find money laying on the ground? No you give it back because the Lord told you to. We are a part of Our Lord and when he gives direction we follow because he said so and he is God! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT LAW but as our dad is God we obey him because he knows the best for you. Ben has been going bowling with me and teaching me how to bowl better. I take what said to do and I do it because I want to be better and God made me and knows how I can be the best and he tells me how in his word and I obey to get the most out of his life. Gods commands are not so God can huker me and be mean but they teach me how to love and be a better man. I went of on a trail but I think it is good to think about God being a loving daddy and to obey him for a reason or two. 1 because he is our dad and we love him and for our own good and growth. And the great command is to love and follow our Lord and love all.
Psalms 14 1 The fool has said in his heart,“There is no God.”
They are corrupt,
They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good.
2 The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
3 They have all turned aside,
They have together become corrupt;
There is none who does good,
No, not one.1
Lots here. We are all if we are not saved corrupt, we all do bad works that do not honor the Lord, and not one ever did any good. Matter of truth if we do not work in Jesus name and with his blessing all work we do is no good. God looks down on unsaved man and he sees no one seeking his love. If a man is seeking God is doing all of it. God is drawing in every case. If one is seeking the hunger is planted by Jesus and the Holy Spirit. All are seeking their own good and God is seeking all that can be saved. If one did good then the bible is wrong here no one ever did good inside of themselves. God is all there is good and he is the good thing and no one can choose him. Yes God called Adam and eve good but the sin made them totally unable to be good in anyway.
Psalms 51 5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.2
In sin David was made. Sin so made man bad that babies are infected. Now they are not held to account until they are made to know in their hearts they are sinners and Jesus paid for the sins. Could it be that if a child dies under age God has made his heaven open for them. God determines the death of all man and that means when a baby died God takes him to himself.
Psalms 94 11 The Lord knows the thoughts of man,
That they are futile.3
Man is wicked in thought life.
Psalms 130 3 If You, Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?4
No one is going to goto god and say he has no sin. If God did not make one trust the truth no one ever would.
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
2The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
3The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
4The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?