Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Shadism

I was told that it is not ok to expose leaders of churchs I do not agree with. I am not going to stop because so many of the men bash my men of the Lord and they need to be shown the truth. David Cloud is one we need to stop. One of the things they tend to not like is the topic of cavinism and I think for this season of lent I want to dig into it deep and see what the bible said about this. I realize it is not going to be easy to hit but I want to dig and see what the bible said on it. It might be a long time on this topic but I am going to take it. I am not going to respond to comments because I have a path I am going to take and I am taking my plan. Make comments but I am not going to respone until I want to. Maybe I will look at some of them on weekends. One thing I am not going to reason with people but I am going to present the bible and thats hopefully it. I know many are going to hit the but whatever I am running the page youre not.
I think the first thing I am going to do is to go into the bible and hit a term that begins the debate and that is chosen. Then I am going to go though the tulip things and then I am going to nail some sermons by reformed pastors. I want to list some bible passages on this tonight and maybe a few days to lay a case out.I got a lot (over 50 passages) to hit and list so it is going to be a lot of verses.
Lets start
Gen 21 12 But God said to Abraham, “Do not let it be displeasing in your sight because of the lad or because of your bondwoman. Whatever Sarah has said to you, listen to her voice; for in Isaac your seed shall be called. 13 Yet I will also make a nation of the son of the bondwoman, because he is your seed.”1
A seed was going to become the nation GOD CHOOSE.
Ex 9 . 15 Now if I had stretched out My hand and struck you and your people with pestilence, then you would have been cut off from the earth. 16 But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth. 17 As yet you exalt yourself against My people in that you will not let them go. 2
God selects the people and he tells us why he did it. He has to show who He is and his glory. God is going to show his glory and he does it no matter what you pick. God had a will for the people and he used them for him and they were freed out of the plan of God
Ex 33 19 Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.” 3
God plans his grace and compassion. He chooses who is graced and who is not
Deut 7 6 “For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth. 7 The Lord did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples; 8 but because the Lord loves you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the Lord has brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.4
Holy because God wanted to show his grace and love. Not because they did anything but it was the plan. It was the Love of God that picked them. God is going to love people he choose to. Gods love is not because they are good.
Deut 10 5 The Lord delighted only in your fathers, to love them; and He chose their descendants after them, you above all peoples, as it is this day.5
Deut 4 37 And because He loved your fathers, therefore He chose their descendants after them; and He brought you out of Egypt with His Presence, with His mighty power, 38 driving out from before you nations greater and mightier than you, to bring you in, to give you their land as an inheritance, as it is this day. 39 Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart, that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other.6
Note why the choice. To know the Lord is God and there is no other. God used this to show he is God.
Deut 32 8 When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations,
When He separated the sons of Adam,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel.
9 For the Lord’s portion is His people;
Jacob is the place of His inheritance.7
Josh 11 20 20 For it was of the Lord to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that He might utterly destroy them, and that they might receive no mercy, but that He might destroy them, as the Lord had commanded Moses.
It said that God harden the heart. He planed to take out the people and he hardens hearts to do it.
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
2The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
3The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
4The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
5The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
6The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
7The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?