Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

Calvinism

Why did Bob Jones make school not open to the Blacks back in the old days? And now Jack Hyles college is also not allowing black folks in. Ok here is my role on this. If one EVER makes any comment to race on my site is banned forever and ever on this site. And I am going to expose you as far as I can including informing your pastor. Listen Bob Jones has racial things on it. Bob Jones at one time did not like the blacks into the place. Nor did they allow marriage. Alone Bob Jones is a bqad place and I am going to get into that some time and I have.
Well It is time for more information on my survey of the bible on calvinism
Is 44 “Yet hear me now, O Jacob My servant,
And Israel whom I have chosen.
2 Thus says the Lord who made you
And formed you from the womb, who will help you:
‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant;
And you, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.
3 For I will pour water on him who is thirsty,
And floods on the dry ground;
I will pour My Spirit on your descendants,
And My blessing on your offspring;1
Again a nation is chosen. God did this for nations. Why not save all the nations in the pld times?
Jer 1 4 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:
5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”2
Before God formed you God chose you to save you.
Mal 1 2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord.
“Yet you say, ‘In what way have You loved us?’
Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?”
Says the Lord.
“Yet Jacob I have loved;
3 But Esau I have hated,
And laid waste his mountains and his heritage
For the jackals of the wilderness.”3
One nation is a good blessed and the other is in a wilderness nothing. God picked and that is my case.
Matt 11 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. 26 Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. 27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
God shows he shows things to people and he hides things from others. Look it was good in your sight father. God did things for his glory and honor. But some are going to say this is not a salvation verse, then your toasted by the Lords words “the son reveals to who he wills” . Why is it that? Because Jesus selected the people he wants saved.
Matt 20 16 For many are called, but few chosen.”4
Matt 20 22 But Jesus answered and said, “You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?”
They said to Him, “We are able.”
23 So He said to them, “You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with; but to sit on My right hand and on My left is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it is prepared by My Father.”5
God prepared who is going to sit by him in heaven. God also has selected also for the men to die like Jesus and for Jesus.
Matt 22 14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.”6
22:14 many are called, but few are chosen. The call spoken of here is sometimes referred to as the “general call” (or the “external” call)—a summons to repentance and faith that is inherent in the gospel message. This call extends to all who hear the gospel. “Many” hear it; “few” respond (see the many-few comparison in 7:13, 14). Those who respond are the “chosen,” the elect. In the Pauline writings, the word “call” usually refers to God’s irresistible calling extended to the elect alone (Rom. 8:30)—known as the “effectual call” (or the “internal” call). The effectual call is the supernatural drawing of God which Jesus speaks of in John 6:44. Here a general call is in view, and this call extends to all who hear the gospel—this call is the great “whosoever will” of the gospel (cf. Rev. 22:17). Here, then, is the proper balance between human responsibility and divine sovereignty: the “called” who reject the invitation do so willingly, and therefore their exclusion from the kingdom is perfectly just. The “chosen” enter the kingdom only because of the grace of God in choosing and drawing them.7
There is a balance in this and we are going to get to it sometime later.
Matt 24 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.8
Who are the elect? The redeemed of the time. It is the ones God picked out to go into the salvation. Saved ones are Elect.
Mark 13 20 And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.9
Who He choose? I am not placeing things there the Bible said it not me.
Luke 10 17 Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.”
18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”10
WHEN WERE THE NAMES WRITEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE? I think it is before time began
Phil 4 2 I implore Euodia and I implore Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. 3 And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life.11
Heb 12 23 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.12
Rev 21 27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.13
Rev 13 8 . 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.14
Note 13:8 Book of Life. See note on 3:5. Lamb slain. The Lord Jesus who died to purchase the salvation of those whom God had chosen was fulfilling an eternal plan. from the foundation of the world. According to God’s eternal, electing purpose before creation, the death of Christ seals the redemption of the elect forever (cf. Acts 2:23; 4:27,28). Antichrist can never take away the salvation of the elect. The eternal registry of the elect will never be altered, nor will the saved in the Antichrist’s day worship him.15
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
2The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
3The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
4The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
5The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
6The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
7John F. MacArthur, Jr., The MacArthur Study Bible, (Dallas: Word Publishing) 1997.
8The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
9The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
10The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
11The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
12The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
13The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
14The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
15John F. MacArthur, Jr., The MacArthur Study Bible, (Dallas: Word Publishing) 1997.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?