Sunday, January 22, 2017

 
Obama Needs to recant his health care bull. I got to say that under Obama I started to have to pay in for care when I never had to before. He said I did not got to pay in but I did. I got a friend that has to pay 600 a month for care. If you got the money but then if he needs to use it he has a 5000 dollar deductible. I got a idea for this. We ought not have a government system but have a system that is private for the people who need help lets get all the states to drop state lines and make all the states compete for the lowest deal. Let the poor get money to pay for this and then let the fight begin. Next we tax stuff like cigs and pop that cause stuff. Why ca not we find a cure for things like cancer and illness. Also you got to talk to hospitals and drug company to get a fixed price. I think we could say everyone pays a 9 percent fee and we get healthcare. Take it out of your paycheck. If you do this and let free markets and choice rule and give vouchers for the poor you might just be able to make all people have the right to good care. Maybe make some of it sliding fee and people pay what they can? Maybe yes make the rich pay in too. We need to make care cheaper and open to all. We got to make the protesters pay for what they are doing too. Listen you do not like a issue or person you do not start a fire or bust windows or hold up traffic. Get on the net and debate it or post something but to protest and damage things is purely not going to help you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?