Sunday, January 22, 2017

 
I went to the fair on fri and there really was not all that much new there. I am talking to you from a private location in the target center. I am going to see the game tonight if Shane gives me the tickets. I told Terry all about the thing and he is like that is my busness. Well at the fair I listened to a man on the raido telling others the good news of Jesus and learning how to share Jesus with all kinds of people. He is into giving the law to people and then share the grace. I thing it is a good way to go because without knowing one is a sinner one is never going to know how to repent and they are not going to know they are in need of Jesus. If one is in the dark about knowing Jesus we need to let them know why.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?