Monday, July 14, 2008

 
So JW you are a creep and I wish you well. You took a ton of money so your not close to being saved. Matter is your in danger of the flames of hell for this and I hope you repent. I k now your just not going to love your life. I hope you know your just not going to bew free longer and your freedom is gone. I never gave you anything for money and the truth is your going to go just for the 250 you stole. Yes nothing you siad is right, You grand parents are alive. I know you have not worked and i THINK YOUR on drugs and your not going to ever be a good person and you lie and lie until you die then try to get in. Jesus said if you obeyed him your saved and if your not obeying Jesus and loving the Lord over all you over. If you steal friend I do not care if you go to church your not saved unless you do what Jesus said he is going to do in you. No one steals and then is saved. Jesus did not listen to the good people he listens to the ones who need him and rely on him for everything. Jesus did not save the people that said they were good he saved the sinners that were in need of grace. JW you need to repent and that means undoing the theft and paying all the money you owe and then get a job and pay your self a while and save until you retire. I got to send money every week to my retirement fund. I need to work a thing where 200 a month is going for the need of a vacation and rest. Then I need to use the other money and go on a tighter plan so I do not need to work in the summer and plan for a day when work is not there. I want to remain independent and get my cash flow going I ought to tithe and see if the truth will not help me in my life. It is going to take 40 a week to go to truth and life in January. I can do that if I keep working and invest into a account and save money\

Be sure to listen to the singers and tell me if you like them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?