Saturday, July 19, 2008

 
I want to spend time in the word

PS 86      Bow down Your ear, O Lord, hear me;
     For I am poor and needy.

Really without Jesus I am nothing. O am poor without Jesus and when I go and think of the things Jesus did for me and who Jesus is then I tend to do better. It is needful to always go to the Lord first and I fail so much at this. One thing here is that when we talk to Jesus he is going to hear us and he loves us to come with all our needs

2     Preserve my 1life, for I am holy;
     You are my God;
     Save Your servant who trusts in You!
` I am not in me holy, I am holy because in Jesus I am who he is. God made me holy when I was saved and made me able to come to him because of the Love of Jesus. Holy is so perfect and in the blood of Jesus I am perfect already,

3     Be merciful to me, O Lord,
     For I cry to You all day long.

Do not treat me as you ought to. Jesus nevfer is fair with me he is always over fair with me in grace. If I am bad he forgave me and needs me to repent or to turn from my sins. If I do he restores me and fills me with his grace. I love his grace that never ends.

4     2Rejoice the soul of Your servant,
     aFor to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.

Jesus is joyed in us. What a thought Gods Joy is in you and I loving him and depending on him. Jesus wants to help us so we love and share in his grace. Jesus is for us and not wishing to give us anything but his blessings and grace. I mess up in looking for blessings and not him

5     For bYou, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive,
     And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.

God is good and wants to be good and is not able to be bad in anyway. God has never done bad and does all in love and grace. Good means God is kind and pleasant and he is just a kind loving daddy that wants us to love and trust him. God wants to forgive all your sins and not hold them over you. It is the blood of Jesus that takes them and cleans then and I think the day one gets saved they are all forgiven forever.
Col 2 11 In Him you were also mcircumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by nputting off the body 8of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 oburied with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through pfaith in the working of God, qwho raised Him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 rhaving wiped out the 9handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15 sHaving disarmed tprincipalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.
     And attend to the voice of my supplications.
7     In the day of my trouble I will call upon You,
     For You will answer me.

Jesus is going to hear me when I call to him. He wants to hear me and loves it when I come to him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?