Monday, June 30, 2008

 
I GET TO PLAY DADDY IN GOLF IN THE AFTERNOON SO I AM SO GLAD. I am not driving the ball real well but Iam going to just keep going and trust in time I will get better. I know I can do better.

Phil 3 8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss nfor the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having omy own righteousness, which is from the law, but pthat which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the qpower of His resurrection, and rthe fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may sattain 2to the resurrection from the dead.

Paul is in Jail here when he wrote the above. He was locked up for telling folks about Jesus and his love. I think this is awesome man who Loved Jesus and knew Jesus. He knew Jesus better than most and he had Jesus love in him. He said everything in this life is worth nothing compared to gaining Jesus. Jesus love is so awesome that to Paul it is worth all in the world to have it. Knowing Jesus and having his grace and rightness is better than billions in cash and all the friends in the world, yet what I would give to have all my friends and family to know Jesus.

Here is a verse on the Hell
41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, i‘Depart from Me, you cursed, jinto the everlasting fire prepared for kthe devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

Note EVERLASTING FIRE, NOT DEATH TO A SOUL.

REV 20 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone swhere 2the beast and the false prophet are. And they twill be tormented day and night forever and ever.

REV 13 11 And athe smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?