Thursday, May 15, 2008

 
How many times must I say this Homos are not christians and marrige is not okay for them. I think this is going to rob this nation of the blessings of God. I am called nuts but this land is gone and I kinda hope God judges it because we have denyed the Lord and his Laws. If you do this the God is going to destroy our land. God is going to make tons of pain for this land and many are going to lose homes and gas is going to go higher than you want. We need to repent and turn to Jesus. If you break the laws of God your going to break the people in way he can to get people to repent and turn to him. If one fails to turn away from sin you know what happens. And to think I am not loving is stupid, I might be the only one to warn you of truth and hell. That is good. I think this is going to cause the market to go to 5000 and gas goes to 10 bucks a gallon. It is bad but it might get the sinners to turn to God and see he is the way of hope and trust in this world is fleeting and worthless. I do not want people outside of Gods will to have it easy because that will cause people to not repent and go to Jesus. To look for a world solution is just going to make the bible not useful to the sinners but if we have major depression and tons of pain we might get more into the family and then we glorfy Jesus by a church that is pure and looks to him not to the world.

Cor 14 Therefore, my beloved, vflee from idolatry.
This is to not crown Jesus as Lord and God. It applies to all people of all times in all places. If you have idols your not going to be in Jesus and out of Jesus is out of blessing.


15 I speak as to wwise men; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 xThe cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the 5communion of the blood of Christ? yThe bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For zwe, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.
18 Observe aIsrael bafter the flesh: cAre not those who eat of the sacrifices 6partakers of the altar? 19 What am I saying then? dThat an idol is anything, or what is offered to idols is anything? 20 Rather, that the things which the Gentiles esacrifice fthey sacrifice to demons and not to God, and I do not want you to have fellowship with demons. 21 gYou cannot drink the cup of the Lord and hthe cup of demons; you cannot partake of the iLord’s table and of the table of demons. 22 Or do we jprovoke the Lord to jealousy? kAre we stronger than He?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?