Monday, April 28, 2008

 
Today I saw a case out east about a gay mom who became a christian and left her partner and took the kid they had. It was her kid. So the other partner is wanting the kid from the mom. So my friend asks me last night if it is the gays raise the kids to be gay.... Wait I thought they say you cannot help it if your gay so there it is. But to this case where one of the mas got saved and left the partner. So the partner wants to raise her kid that she had as a christian and the other partner wants to parent the kid. So should the kid have 2 moms or just the one mom. I looked for this case and did not find it. I think this is it
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A29965-2004Aug24.html

So here is my take. The marrige to me never was because the bible and God does not see it. It is a hard one because I think it is a sin to end one. But Gays are never a part of a marrige in the eyes of God so it is not a sin to break it off. It is a good thing to break up and go to the right way. But the kid is in a way the other partners and the other partner might have some rights to see the kid. So it is mess for the courts. I see how it could go each way. I say the mom who had the kid is the rightful parent and has the right to not let the other see her. Vermont law said both the parents have the right to the kid and VA law does not see the unions.

What do you think?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?