Thursday, March 20, 2008

 

y Jesus died

I want to think a little on the last supper and why we have it and the truth of it. On the last night Jesus took the passover bread and blessed it and said this is the body we take it and eat for the remerber him by it. When I take the bread I think of the life of Jesus and the truth that Jesus lives and what did in his life to bring hope to people and heal all the people he did. I think of the walks Jesus took and when he went to the nations that people did not walk and I wonder what would I like do when he would of come to my town. In the cup I think of blood Jesus shed for my sins and how he died. I think of the ones that mocked Jesus and how the people could of took him away from the mission but Jesus did go to the cross and die. I think of the evil of the death of God but how it took the sins of the people who trusted this to go to heaven and nothing else in the universe is able to get one to the heaven we all need. If one trusts in Jesus they are saved forever and the thing they are living for is the hope of heaven and rewards there. I think of Justifiyed in Jesus and how the blood alone and nothing else is going to save me from my sins

It is the MERCY or the withholding of hell we think of this night. God could of demanded that we go and pay sin off and the price is hell forever. One sin is sin forever and many of you might not have the mercy of God to cover your sins and if not you can message me and I will share that with you. If your not saved it is the day you ought to Jesus and get out of the path of hell. If you are saved will you share with someone today the hope you have in the death of Jesus today? It is a good thing to share this with people and invite them to know Jesus and be saved.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?