Monday, March 24, 2008

 
One of my pals told me the story of a man that had a ternmal illness and was going to die in a few weeks. The doc showed him tons of signs that it was clear this man is going to die.

I love the methods of way of the master. I think to not like them is not a good sign. They are fun to listen to and got good thoughts on shareing the faith that I have and they do something that is so important and that is to clearly explain the problem of the non saved. It is the truth they are sinners and they need to repent. If that does not happen then there is not going to be true salvation. Salvation is not easy to get and like the people of this day they think that all one needs if Jesus and they are in. And if you do not explain to folks the sins they are doing what does one need to get Jesus for. I am not sure one is able to ask Jesus into a life until there is a broken heart over sin. Until you know your a sinner you do not need Jesus. Jesus is the cure of the need for the sinner. If we do not present the problem the cure makes no possible sence and if that happen folks are going to come to Jesus and miss it all.

Jesus said that many are going to call him Lord and not know him. It is not to far out of the way to think they never got the true news and thus the sins are still there. If you get into Jesus your going to learn that you sin far too often and you really need to draw close and learn that Jesus is your life line. And the bible said one must have Jesus Lord over life to get saved and if he is not the Lord he really does not have you. If you come to Jesus you become his slave and he can ask you to do whatever he wants to. I was asked today to change jobs in my company and guess what I am the slave of Jesus and I do what the boss tells me and I get to keep my job. If your going to get saved you do as the bible said and follow the Lord and do as he tells you to do and you walk close to him out of a grateful heart for he did it all so you can get saved and live in him. We all ought to read The Gospel according to Jesus by Macarthur because it is just right on and it might see we need to share Jesus with the Lost and then we can feel good and know that we need to see the truth that sins are offending God and had to be taken care of before we move in to Jesus and get closer to him. Sin has a price every time you do it if your saved or not it still is serious and you did not get saved to go ahead and sin. Far from it your saved to sin less.

Oh My pals doctor said that there is a drug he could take and it will fix the problem. DO you need to fix the proble of sin>

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?