Thursday, March 27, 2008

 
Last time I taked on how we need to kick people who sin out of the church if they do not repent and get right before Jesus. In returning to the text I need to back up in 1 Cor and go over the last chapter and that is chapter four and what is in it.

This chapter is about workers in the work of the Lord or full timers in the faith. I like to think that is the people that run the church and have the job of leading us in our walks. I see folks that think Pastors do not have authory over the church and I think to the most part the Pastor is the leader of the folk and the leader is to serve the Lord and shepred the people the Lord places in the church. Paul was the leader of many but his leadership is going to be judged by the Lord and how we follow the leaders is going to be judged by the Lord. I think the most important thing in the life of the saved is did they remain Faithful to the Lord in what the Lord called them to do or did they give up and quit. Will Jesus find you in him when he comes or away from him? Will you stay true to what the bible tells you to do or will you go on to the ways of men or popes and be anti bible. Many are in this race will not be in it at the end and this is going to displease Jesus and he is going to deal with you.

We are not to try to please anyone but Jesus because he is the only one that is going to matter in the end. I get into the trap of living my life to make others proud of me and I am not the one who ought to be prideful it is Jesus who is going to have my life and he is the onlyt one I need to live my life for. Last night I talked on how the church is to kick out the sinner and I was kicked out of a church that I spoke out and thought they were not right. Now in the end I am not right in the way I might of handled it and I think the church does not run the best and does not agree with some of the stands I might take but I am going to be the Lords to deal with it in the end. I need to look to Jesus and please him and not man

I want to end tonight thinking about the fox book of martyrs and tell you I read some of it today. I think of the people who died for Jesus and I think of the people who died in the light of not agreeing with the Pope, I know some people of that faith and I do not like any part of the office of the Pope because out of his office has come blood of the true saved chruch and I think Rome and the Popes killed millions who did not go their way and for years denied the bible to the common man. I think it is wrong to be one in the faith with the Pope and rome and it is wrong to unite in Jesus with the Hertics in the Roman Church. Futher if one does unite and embraces a false faith in this time he is going to be judged in the sins of the faith. Catholics are not part of the true body of Jesus and for us to embrace this false cult is to embrace I think the cult that leads billions to hell. They do not embrace Jesus as the one who died for all of mans sins and add works to the work of Jesus on the cross. I feel this is the slap Jesus in the face and the mass is a bad thing that murders Jesus every day they do it every time. People who embrace this practice are embracing the very Judgment and wrath of the one who killed his son for the sin. Mary is not anyone to honor and the pope is a bad person who is nothing but the office of Antichrist. Repent all of you and get right before a Holy God.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?