Saturday, March 29, 2008

 

Baseball

Why is it that all the baseball things do have you pick Pitchers and no teams have a all offence things. If I knew people I would make a game where pick 10 players and go on the hits and runs. I would think that would be a fun league. I find on Yahoo the teams all have to have pitching and not just hitting. I do not want to have to trade for them all the time. So if you play the games you got to invite me. Baseball is a lot like the chrisitan life where it is a marathon. WE GOT TO KEEP AT IT WITH THE LORD. We got to be that way in the game of baseball. Players go in and do the same thing day after day and do the basics and we got to follow the Lord the same way. I think many things in life are found in the wonderful game of Baseball. We all win at the game of life and we are all reaching for a better life as is the games of baseball.

I am not a fan of the DH so I am a NL man but my home team is the twins. I also love the Cubs and the Dodgers and Ihate the Yankees ( but I love to watch them). I am thinking about keeping the three in a chart and see who does the best. I love Joe Mauer, Jonny Damon, and the great Justin from the Twins. I like them to win the whole thing but a I94 series is not going to happen. I would love it if it did. I would go nuts and love to cover it. I would like to think on the Twins more on my page but who knows where I am going to go.

I got a team or two so email me for the things.

Go to church this week and then let me know how it is and what the Lord is going to do for you this week.

Shafd

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?