Monday, January 07, 2008

 

Gods commands

Cd of the night is Addicted to Jesus by carman and it has tons of hits and it is going on my pod. So if you can name 5 of the songs that would mean your a fan and I can like you more and think you highly. I then can call you a true lover of Jesus Music. If your not a fan then you ought to be. If you sare a singer and want on my pod let me know why and what you got and we will talk about things like music.

We need to keep on the thjeme for a long time on the commands of the bible and what we are to do to live right. It is a truth we need to learn what is do what Jesus asks us to do so that we can serve the Lord. He died for us and we owe him all we do and live for and this is things he asks you to do and not ask and debate why or make excuses and lot of times we do that. So the commands of God for us are to follow and not to do them is a sin and needs to be confessed and forsaken.

1 Thes 5 Abstain from every form of evil.

We are to not do evil things. What is evil? It is doing bad to people and not loving people. It is to not do good to people. It means being nice to people that are mean to you. If they are not good to you it does not matter because Jesus is nice to us we are to be good to others. It is not enough to just be nice we need to actively Love others because Jesus is in us and he pursued you. Has Jesus done so much for you that you can never repay him? Just that ought to make me want to obey Jesus and love him.

Notes I am leaving on Thur night for the Masters week and going on American Airlines so you can know if I die I go to St Louis and then to LAX.

Things to comment on... I am going to get comments on things I am thinking of this year as well as whats going on in your heartds.

So rread Thes and make comments on it

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?