Friday, November 16, 2007

 

share jesus pkease

I got a idea for us this season. I really want to share Jesus and here is the idea on how we all can. About a week ago I sent a site on your tube shareing the gospel. I will include that on this to. I have a web site. It is this go to the web site and look at it and pray. It is a site that gives good solid info on Jesus and the bible and life. After you see the site maybe get a copy of this on dvd. I am telling you it is a great thing for the folks who do not know the Lord Jesus and it goes over tons of things they will want to know

When you get this your going to want to give it to folks. It is cheap like get it in bulk for a good price. Give it to all the people thzt need Jesus and then maybe get a bible with it. It is so cool for the non saved and good to give you a review of the Gospel so you can learn how to share Jesus better. No matter what we can make use of this tool to share the Lord Jesus with folks.

http://www.jesusfactorfiction.com/index.html
Look over this site please and think about giving this to as many as you can and see if your church could get some to pass out to seekers. Why am I into this. I want people to come to Jesus and know the truth and not go to hell. I am as many of you know in love with Jesus and think He is the life many seek. I think we can do something to share him and I just want people to know Him deeply and see Jesus work in as many as we can share with. Jesus does all the work we justshare the news and seek the lost and share and love them. Jesus can use me and if one person comes to know Jesus my life is orth it. If I can get you all to know life and know Jesus is all that matters and his awesome grace canchange people to him be all the glory. Folks bottom line is we can make a life that lifts up and gets folks saved and built into heaven. I do a blog and email people to share this. I do myspace, facebook, and anything I can find to share Jesus with the web world. Everything I do is geared to make Jesus famous I hope. He is life and my life is his. S

So join me in this web and get as many copies out to people in your life. I want to give tools and ideas to share Jesus and his love with as many aspossible. Please help others know Jesus and if your not into Jesus please email me cause I want to know you and share the Love I know and the truth of Life forever

Shad
www.jesusfactorfiction.com
xanga.com/shadman2k
biblereader2k@yahoo.com

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?