Tuesday, October 09, 2007

 

psalms 121

We in the right on the politics need to work Clinton on a few things. First all we need to make the boarder a key and preach shutting down the border and keeping folk out of the land that are not right to be here. Then we got to preach the war on terror and we need to keep the army ready for war and stay in Iraq until the Job is done. We leave when the war is over and the terror is done. Also we need to fight the Muslims who want to kill us. Then we hit her on the money, no taxes are going to be raised and if she gets in she will take tons more and create less freedom. We got to hit her and hit her on this heath care so she does not get in and make it law. It would kill the insureance and meds in this land so bad. W\e just got to hit her ideas day in and day out until she is out.

I want to look at a psalm tonight

Psalm 121
God the Help of Those Who Seek Him
A Song of Ascents.
1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

I am amazed at the folk that think they are here by evolution and not from a maker. They have nothing to place the hope in. I KNOW that the Lord is real and wants me to place my hope into him. I want to die to be there with him but I am now in a world that does not wish God in me. People think it is not him but us helping ourselfs. No it is the Lord in me when I am doing well and it is the Lord helping me to live for him and placing the hope on him alone. If God can make the whole world he can take care of all my needs to. He can help me in my problems


3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Jesus is never in need of rest and he is at all times in me working out his plan. I do not have to stay up Jesus is awake looking after me plkeading to God for me at all hours forgiving me and healing my body. He ALONE is in this for God and oh what a Lord that is there for me and ready to hear me raise him


4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
Jesus keeps me daily. If I could try to keep me I would fail. Jesus is the keeper of my soul since it is his and he is the keeper of my salvation and my needs he fills all the time. Jesus is the shade and holds me in his hand all the time. Jesus protects me to.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?