Monday, October 15, 2007

 

john 8 Jesus is perfect and the devil is a foe

So it seems I am repeating my self on my blog. When you write nearly 700 posts one runs out of stuff to talk on I want to keep writing on this but I need more ideas to talk about. I just could go on in the word and I am going to do that but other things might come up. I am anti clintion but to keep going that way is not going to get more readers and I could go that way. I am not going to shut this down but I might who knows. I want to keep writeing in the word because it feeds me and might help you.

John 8 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

Jesus here tells them and us that he is from God and if you Love God you will Love Jesus and serve him. God sent Jesus to us to save from our sins and to grant Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is the God of this world and is the perfect God in the flesh. If they do not get it and I do not think anyone at this point knew Jesus was God.

43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Here is a clear statement of God electing the people he saves. They do not get the word because the Lord did not want them to get the word. The devil is a blinder and if he blinds you then only Jesus can beat the devil and get you in to the faith/ Here are some things about the devil we need to know. He is looking to kill your walk and your love for Jesus. He wants to take you to hell if he can. Satan is out to not tell you any truth and blinds you from Jesus. If he can he does not us to share Jesus and spread the Gospel. Satan HATES YOU and wants you to fail all the time. SO WE NEED TO FIGHT THE DEVIL BY STAYING CLOSE TO JESUS. I had a friend who said in her mail to stay close to Jesus and I said how to do that before. Talk to the Lord all the time and read his word. CONFESS SIN ALL THE TIME because the sin can get in the way of you walk. Jesus has won the battle on the cross and the devil is scared to know his fate in hell is sealed.

45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”
Jesus never sinned at anytime. This is a important thing to know about Jesus thayt he never sinned because if he did his death could not cover sin and Jesus would not be God. God has never and will never sin. Jesus is the persect one and the onlyt one that ever was perfect. Jesus loverd God perfectly and lived perfectly.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?