Sunday, October 07, 2007

 

john 8 get jesus

Lets go into John tonight to study the Lord.

John 8 2 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”
13 The Pharisees therefore said to Him, “You bear witness of Yourself; Your witness is not true.”

I do not think it is wise for anyone to slap the Lord in his face and say he is not true. Jesus is the King and to deny that is not good. Jesus is the light of the word. We talked about this in church, Jesus light is shining in the darkness to show how sinnful we really are. Light is moral perfection and dark is the evil of hell. We are to be the light to the world to show Jesus all the time. If you keep your life in Jesus and keep your eyes on him you will walk in the light and if you do not your life is going to be evil and dark. If Jesus is the Light of the world he is the perfect one and if you want to live for him your not going to walking away from the light,
Note one more thing here the Lord God never has darkness in him. In the bible the Glory of God is light. If you were to see God here your eyes could not take it and you would die. No man has seen the Lord in his glory and not been changed and since bible times no one has seen God. If your church claims to see him your church is a cult. Light is the wisdom of God and if you love him you can have light but in 13 the jews said that Jesus is lieing.


14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going. 15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. 16 And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father who sent Me. 17 It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true. 18 I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me.”
Jesus puts them in their place. Jesus said I am right and your wrong. Jesus is going to be the judge of every person and if your not his your hell begin at death. Jesus is one you do not play like he is not real you better come to this and this is every person that dies outsiude of Jesus is hell bound. Jesus is from God and if God. No other person in history was God and no one is today. If you do not agree to bad Jesus is going to hopfuly find you.
Jew law said that 2 people make the case and Jesus is truth is Gods testomny and Jesus testamony so it is truth. Truth is not what you happen to thionk it is. No other God but the one of Jesus is true. Its not ok to have ohers. God said Jesus is the truth and light is from him.

19 Then they said to Him, “Where is Your Father?”
Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.”
20 These words Jesus spoke in the treasury, as He taught in the temple; and no one laid hands on Him, for His hour had not yet come.
What a ccocky thing to ask Jesus, God the maker is Jesus father.Leaders were not thinking of Jesus as a God they saw him as a man. People ands the jews want to kill Jesus about now and this is understandable because in flesh Jesus is saying he is God and in Jewish law the y had the right to kill this man foir saying he is God but Jesus is not going to deny it because his mission is to die for sin and rise for his elect. No if the leaders did not come to Jesus he did not die for them only the elect. If you do not come to Jesus your sins are not covered. Note the Lord is only going to take the true saved and not the ones that did not take the truth.




21 Then Jesus said to them again, “I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come.”
22 So the Jews said, “Will He kill Himself, because He says, ‘Where I go you cannot come’?”23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

Jesus is telling us if your in sin and die your not going to heaven. Millions think they are going to make heaven by going to church or being good and Jesus does not. Mother Tressa is not in heaven if she does not ave Jesus in her life as her forgiver and king. I do not think this pope is going to make it because he is into mary. Mary will not save anyone and to make here a queen is wrong.



25 Then they said to Him, “Who are You?”
And Jesus said to them, “Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. 26 I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him.”
It is summed up in Macarthurs bible

Jesus revealed the consequence of the rejection of Him as Messiah and Son of God, i.e., spiritual death (v. 24; cf. Heb. 10:26–31). These verses reveal 4 ways that ensure someone will die in their sins and, as a result, experience spiritual death:
1.being self-righteous (vv. 20–22); I am going to be good to make it to heaven
2.2) being earthbound (vv. 23, 24); I am going to live for this earth and not heaven
3.3) being unbelieving (v. 24); I am going to not trust God and Jesus
4.4) being willfully ignorant (vv. 25–29). I am not going to live in light of Jesus
all will not get you into Heasven

27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father.1

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?