Sunday, September 09, 2007

 

Living word is bad

Here is the topic tonight and I intend to nail Mac Hammond. I am not a fan of this man and I got a few reasons why he is not good for my tastes. I do not wish to be kind here I need to talk hard and it is not fun. I am also taking aim at the so called “word Faith” problem.

I do not think touges are for this time. They ceased when the bible was done. If you add the private prayer stuff is ok. God wrote the book and stopped speaking right then. Hammond does not like this and does not belive the truth. He is with the whole tbn thing.

I think he preaches a false gospel in that people can get rich if they give to God. This is not in the bible. Yes if you give it is going to bless you. But he might not and that does not mean you stop giving. I want to hear someone that gave to get. Not good. Also he teaches healing is a right for all the saved. I disagree healing is not like they teach, God never said healing is promised in this life. It is in heaven. God chooses not to heal for his work is done. I do not expect to be healed from the gift of CP. I am going to reach people with it.

Mac teaches a filling of the Holy Spirit is shown touges. No this is false teaching and I think the filling has been twisted. Here is how to be filled is to confess you sins and then allow the forgiveness of God. John Piper has a sermon on this. On the net It will be at the end of this time. If your saved you get the filling on the day your saved. The cup of the spirit is gone when you sin and the thing you do is confess your sins.

Pastor Mac does not teach the bible on the topic of forever salvtion. One time you got saved and your going to be saved in heaven. People this alone is enough to never talk to Mac.

I think there ARE GOOD folk that go to his church but I also ask what the bible teachs. We got to stick the the bible in this time. I think you ought to find a solid church based on the bible. In this area go to Pipers church,

\Here are the parts I think Living word needs to know and why I do not unite. This is my theolgy and I do not ever chang it for anyone

We teach that there were two kinds of gifts given the early church: miraculous gifts of divine revelation and healing, given temporarily in the apostolic era for the purpose of confirming the authenticity of the apostles' message (Hebrews 2:3 4; 2 Corinthians 12:12); and ministering gifts, given to equip believers for edifying one another. With the New Testament revelation now complete, Scripture becomes the sole test of the authenticity of a man's message, and confirming gifts of a miraculous nature are no longer necessary to validate a man or his message (1 Corinthians 13:8 12). Miraculous gifts can even be counterfeited by Satan so as to deceive even believers (1 Corinthians 13:13-14:12; Revelation 13:13 14). The only gifts in operation today are those nonrevelatory equipping gifts given for edification (Romans 12:6 8). We teach that no one possesses the gift of healing today but that God does hear and answer the prayer of faith and will answer in accordance with His own perfect will for the sick, suffering, and afflicted (Luke 18:1 6; John 5:7 9; 2 Corinthians 12:6 10; James 5:13 16; 1 John 5:14 15).

Labels: ,


Comments:
Wowsers!
I'm not a charismatic type or anything of the sort. But I have to admit...God has chosen me for healing. I pray for people, and they are healed. I don't do it of my own volition, rather, at the behest of The Lord. Actually, at the behest of the Holy Spirit.
I don't like it, and I reject it. But God says...embrace it. So,in spite of myself, I embrace it.
I hope I'm not the only one who shares this testimony. I feel drawn to share, while recognizing one's desire to reject. But, what of those who minister healing, with no personal gain as the objective, rather, to share the love of Our Lord. There are many in this rank.
Respectfully,
Marty
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?