Friday, September 07, 2007

 

football

I thought the saints would play a better game. Colts and Payton are going to have a good year nd win the NFL. Mark this day I am calling the colts to get to the AFC championship. I think I am going to do ok in the nfl stuff. Hilery is the least person of faith another big reason to not vote for her. Please if you intend to vote for her give me reasons and not because she is not bush. She is unfit to command any army because she is a female. Bible said the man shall lead and the woman is to support the man. Just the way God made us. Man Leads and if that makes me in this dark world some kind of bigot so be it. God is then one to the twisted sin sick world. I am not looking to be solid in the world and PC I am looking to be living for Jesus and the word. I lost a job over my views and that was the best thing for me and my life because I do not want to work for them if they will not let my faith be mine. Jesus said I am going to be mocked and harmed for loving him doing his work. So there is proof that the bible is true. When I am harassed for Jesus it just proves the Lord is Jesus. Just like global warming is truth in the bible and so is the fact we in our land got are getting it because we allow sin.

Here is a passage to think about/

1 Peter 11 Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul, 12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation.1

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?