Monday, August 27, 2007

 

Think on this one

To begin here are 4 things to use to fight to keep Clintion out of the white house.

1 She will raise your tax and do it in a major way. I do not think it is ever good to take money out of the hands of the people and give it to the goverment. They have too much cash already. They need to cut taxs in half.

2 She will not work to create gas here. She is going to expect us to go elsewhere and get gas. We have gas in this land and we ought to get it here and make 10 new refinerys. Also we need to stop this global warming junk. Yes we need to make cbnges and save gas b ut we also ought to make our own.

3 She will not fight the war on the muslims. I hate the war and I wish we did not have toi fight but the truth is we had to go and we ought to stay till the people on the field say go home. No one ought in washington tells the generals in Iraq what to do.

4 She will take the health care out of the hands of the people. We ought to maked your taxs refunds for free healthcare.or let us choose our care. No to limited freedom. Yes to allowing us to get health care for ourselfs.

Now the word I read this psalm and I am going to make comments on it

The Consoling Memory of God’s Redemptive Works
To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of Asaph.
Outline
1-9 A depressed mind
1 I cried out to God with my voice— To God with my voice;
And He gave ear to me.
God listens to his own when we pray. It is amazing that the Lord gives care fo the people that need him.

2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord;
My hand was stretched out in the night without ceasing;
My soul refused to be comforted.
3 I remembered God, and was troubled;
I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah
When one is in trouble he went to find the lord. \Vick I was just told found Jesus. In the time of trouble it is common to find Jesus and to make him our lord. God gives us hard vtimes to Lean on Jesus and to make us turn to him. Jesus knows that so he allows folks to have hard times so we turn to Jesus. Note that when we are down we ought to be in prayer all night if we need to be.
But the cwriter is into himself. He refused to be comfroted by the Lord. He did not rest in his Lord and that is a problem because the Lord is the only thing really that helps you. It is danger to not rest in the Lord.

4 You hold my eyelids open;
I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
5 I have considered the days of old,
The years of ancient times.
6 I call to remembrance my song in the night;
I meditate within my heart,
And my spirit makes diligent search.
7 Will the Lord cast off forever? Rom 8
And will He be favorable no more? Col 2
8 Has His mercy ceased forever? Neh 9 32
Has His promise failed forevermore? EPH 1
9 Has God forgotten to be gracious? EX 34 1-9
Has He in anger shut up His tender mercies? Selah
He is in self pity. I do not think this writer had the mind of the Lord on and does noit have his eyes into the truth. The things he is asking show me he is not close to the Lord. In 7 he forgot the Love of God for him. If one is saved God is not going to leave him or fosake him. God in 8 seems to be forgoten. Gods mercy or the taking away of the punshment is not thought of. I feel that way sometimes and that just is not true. That is the time I need to get into the word and get the truth of Jesus into me. I placed some passages to show you the truth in the word this writer asked. It is good to know the word and be able to go to places to know the truth.
10 And I said, “This is my anguish;
But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.”
11 I will remember the works of the Lord;
Surely I will remember Your wonders of old.
12 I will also meditate on all Your work,
And talk of Your deeds.
13 Your way, O God, is in the sanctuary;
Who is so great a God as our God?
14 You are the God who does wonders;
You have declared Your strength among the peoples.
15 You have with Your arm redeemed Your people,
The sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah
Now the writeer is going to recall the work of the Lord. What are sonme of the good things the Lord has done in my life? He saved me and always supplyed my needs and lots of wants. Gods provition in lofe for me proves he loves me and I am his. It is a good reason to keep a prayer list of how you prayed and what the Lord did for you. Then when your down you can thank Jesus God gave a collection of his deeds to see the faithfulness of himself. God took a nation out of slavery, God took and gave a king to a land, and God kept his nation even after sin after sin. We ought to read the bible noteing the work God did in the past./

16 The waters saw You, O God;
The waters saw You, they were afraid;
The depths also trembled.
17 The clouds poured out water;
The skies sent out a sound;
Your arrows also flashed about.
18 The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind;
The lightnings lit up the world;
The earth trembled and shook.
19 Your way was in the sea,
Your path in the great waters,
And Your footsteps were not known.
20 You led Your people like a flock
By the hand of Moses and Aaron.
Look to the past and see God has a trustworthy record to see and trust. If you lack happyness look to the care of the Lord in your life. Love him and trust his good in you. Keep a record of the Lords goodness in your life so that you can praise him and use the works of the Bible to praise him and to know he has good for you.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?