Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

tell the truth to the world

I am going to be allowing comments from my cousin. Just know she is a clintion supporter. I said the other night that she did not know the issue and I was wrong she does know where she stands. I was told not to bash the gay folks and I said I do not. I know the bible calls homosexual life is a sin that God wants you to repent from. It is a sin. But I also sin everyday and I need to repent to. I lie and cheat, I say mean things so when I say gayness is a sin it is part of life. We need never bash one that is gay because Jesus said to love all man but love is warning people of sin and the need to repent. If a drug user reads this I would tell you not to do drugs or have sex outside of marrige. If your not claiming to be saved then know your not going to want to end your sin, I am saved and I want tonot sin and I want you to know Jesus and get saved. I also do not ever allow non saved folk to say what they want or promote their people and sin because that is not right for my puppose I am one sided when it comes to the bible and Jesus. No other religion will ever go on my sites and if you comments are anti God or contain swearing or any foul things no matter what I will remove them. I also feel the right to do all I am able to make sure Clintion does not take it in 2008 including showing she is a mean evil person that does not want you to know all the truth about her that she is going to kill more people, get judges that will rip your freedom away

So how do we fight hunger in the church? I think one thing we need to do as a church is to feed all the people we aree able by teaching people to get and keep jobs. I also think we need to give more to missions than ever. I belive that if one never hears the truth of Jesus they are not saved they are not going to go to heaven. If we truly read the truth we know we need to reach the world with the grace of Jesus. It is not a happy thing to know there is one way to heaven if most of the world does not even know the name of Jesus. Over 2 billion have not heard the truth. Before you cry make sure everone you know has a clear knowlage of the gospel and has made a choice yes or no on Jesus. We owe everyone the good news. Jesus does all the saving and rejection of folks.

Matthew 2818 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.1

Go some of us need to leave our homes and tell another person the truth. Maybe hand out tracts and just live for Jesus. Jesus said to take converts and give them the basic teaching of the faith. Assureance to shareing the faith. Until the new beliver is ready to feed himself or herself in the bible and church stick with them. We need to get folks into church and baptized. After you get saved you need to go to a church that baptizes you after you make Jesus Lord. It might mean your going to do it 2 times. If you got wet before you asked Jesus into your life do it again. We teach the bible and the things it teachs. Get the new convert some Macarthur tapes or get them to listen to good teaching.

Then we ought to set aside some of the income we work for and fund folks out reaching the world. If we all do something more will get into the faith.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?