Wednesday, August 08, 2007

 

stand on the word and my job

I am not sure my Job is going to work out all that well, it is a fast place and they are not going to start me out. I am dishing right now but I am not sure I am going to stay there for long. I am hoping to get back to Dbs and work there if that is ok. I think the Lord might be testing me to see if I am going to stay with him or not and I am going to because he is with me and has a plan. Gos does not owe me anything but I know he is going to get the glory when I get a good job. If I do not the Lord is going to still be my lord and I am going to follow him and his plans.

Prov 20 18 Plans are established by counsel;
By wise counsel wage war.1
I need to be in a group to know where God wants me to be.

John 7 25 Now some of them from Jerusalem said, “Is this not He whom they seek to kill? 26 But look! He speaks boldly, and they say nothing to Him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is truly the Christ? 27 However, we know where this Man is from; but when the Christ comes, no one knows where He is from.”

Who is talking, it is the folks that know where Jesus is from and how he was growing up. He was in his home area where he grew up. So when he talked about being the Lord God I would think the people who knew him think he is a bit nuts. If Jesus is a fake why did he not get shut down there and then? It is because the plan is that Jesus give his own life at the right time and not until the right time. Are you ready to give your life to Jesus? Are we ready to give all to the master and learn from him?

28 Then Jesus cried out, as He taught in the temple, saying, “You both know Me, and you know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know. 29 But I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent Me.”
30 Therefore they sought to take Him; but no one laid a hand on Him, because His hour had not yet come. 31 And many of the people believed in Him, and said, “When the Christ comes, will He do more signs than these which this Man has done?”2

Many people knew that Jesus is the Lord because of the signs that Jesus did. Jesus had shared to the people he selected to give them faith. Many did not know Jesus and did not have a clue of what Jesus came to do, that is to redeem the world and his elect and those who trust in him forgive sin in his death. Jesus did the same things for both of the partys the ones that trusted him and t5he ones who did not trust him Both had the same chance but some did not trust him and others did. So where do I stand am I going to trust in the Lord and work for him or am I going to deny Jesus? I am going to place hope in the Lord and trust him and take him at his word.

Here is the thing I am standing on

Phil 4 19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 3

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?