Monday, July 30, 2007

 

new yoerk

So I owe you all a report on my trip to New York. So here it goes. I went by plane to Albany new york. It is a small airport. I went to the place I stayed. I stayed in a cabin place. I liked the room that had a bed and a shower. The food was also top notch. We had prime rib to steaks.

It was a basic bible week where we had church 3 times a day and good preaching. The place I was at was Word of life. I think they are a good place but a bit full of themselves and they did not Macarthur. I think the teaching was ok. The best teacher there was Erwin Luther who is at Moody Church. Wendell Caldwell is to Baptist for my tastes. I learned that I am reformed. I got to meet the pretty singed Robin Noel and she sings well over many sopranos I like. She spent 2 meals with me and I got to meet Jim singers wither her who also knows how to sing. In church Sunday she sang so pretty. She loves Jesus and is solid. I took away I need to stand for the truth and be holy.

I took 3 side3 trips.



http://www.fort-ticonderoga.org/
I liked going here and walking where Washington walked and seeing this place. It was the history that was good. Look at the site to get the info. I got a hat from the place. I think it was a good old place to see and it made me love this nation more. A ton of folks had to die to keep us free and I love them for it.

I went to the place of the of the 1980 Olympics. I went to the place a small arena that held the hockey team won the gold. I also went on a plane ride to see the area and it was good to see.



I loved the trip to lake plalcid. I took some photos to.

I met a few new pals and Joe Corea and Jim Gilbert take the mvps. Jim got me lunch 2 times and we ate at a place in the town.

I liked the swimming place they had and the golf they had at the place where the holes were in the center. I played the carpet golf they had and it was really a neat thing to do is to put the holes in the center.

I guess you need to know more ask me things.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?