Monday, June 04, 2007

 

I am living for Jesus not you

I am not going to bow my need to human logic in the matter of election, I am going to the bible and going to stand on this message. If your saved it is the choice God made for you to get saved. All the drawing is from the Lord and the choice was all a gift of the Spirit and not your mind. I do not care how one in the world views it my way off on this blog I am right and go on your blog and there you can be right. If that is not your cup of tea that is fine but you are not going to get any glory in heaven for choosing Jesus and God is not going to share Jesus glory with you. As I am also at it the King James is not my bible and I rather not have comments on it from now on. I mean you give me a site and I am supposed to listen and burn all my Bibles that are not KJV. No I want you to type out your feelings and thoughts not give me sites because it shows how uneducated people are on the issue. Hell is not out of any bible and it is silly to say that and matter of fact is shows how dum folks are in the issue. Read back on my blog a bunch of days and I show it to you. Ok you are not going to convert me to be what Jesus has not made me to be and that is that.

So many fights are because of faith really, stop fighting my faith and let me have mine. I am not here for your converting me I am a saved man and I am in love with Jesus.

John 8 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.1

Where is the choice folks in this passage; THERE IS NONE HERE. One has to be drawn to salvation and one must have the Lord working on the heart for one to repent and place trust in Jesus. NO you cannot just come to Jesus you have to be drawn. If you do not see this are you even in Jesus or are you blinded by what you want.

53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

This is not referring to the mass it is a mephor and that needs to be said. I have folks call me anti calthic and I am because they mess up the truth and they try to eat athe supper and claim it is the way to heaven. Jesus is asking us to eat and drink of him and his words. Jesus said my words are life and I am life. If you take the blood and apply it you have forever life in Jesus and heaven. If not you cannot have life. Here are two reasons this cannot be the mass. Mass was not even in the bible and the blood and bread were not shown till the last night of Jesus life and where is all the rules on mass here. They are not here because mass is not in the bible.

55 For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”2

So what is the food? To live for Jesus and to do as he would tell you. We do as Jesus said to do. Jesus calls us to not be in the world but come out of it and be holy. It is not the music or the food or dress it is the heart we need to have outside the world. We love everyone and the Lord and focus and trust in Jesus. We make our giving more important and we live for one and that is Jesus. No I am not going to live or have faith in your way I am accounting only to Jesus and nobody else for my faith. So if I am led to be a calvinist or like music you do not I am not here to please you but to pleas Jesus and God. They live in me and love me more than you ever will so I am going to trust how they lead me

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?