Saturday, May 26, 2007

 

WARNING

http://www.kjv-only.com/

http://www.bible-researcher.com/links02.html#kjv

r you king James only. I am not and I am listing the problems and sites you need to read. Also I am asking folks to boycott Granite City Baptist Church in Saint Cloud MN and Grace Baptist fellowship due to the Pastors. Both have e ruined my life in one way or another. Mark Ob rein told his church not to talk to me because I told one to leave his church after a person had been ,mean and the Pastor taught that a Christian does not have to forgive. The Pastor is controlling and does not allow members to read books that he deems wrong. Folks are not welcome there and if you get on the bad side they kick you up. Mark told a good friend to not talk to me and ruined other friendships. He is dangerous and so are his members/ Mark will not forgive me when I asked him and does not talk to me and refused to hear me when I repented. Deacon Dan and his wife gave me a list and made threats toward me if I did not follow it. I asked for a list but not the threats including not provide a ride they were asked to. After I was kicked out no less than 10 family's left the church and told me this was wrong.

Pastor Dennis Campbell is also very dangerous and un biblical. He told me I can not bring my friends to a game that go to his church. He is not a man of grace and teaches false things in the bible. Sin is to him brought up at the judgment. That is clear thing to be concerned about. He made a rule that is not ok with me with and my friends. Baptist churches are not safe for many people. Pastor C has stated that it is wrong for a black and white to marry. He used times to threaten people salvation if they did not conform to his ways. He claims to honor the bible in all ways but has no time for people that disagree. John S a former member was told to repent of Calvinism and that he was told to be in church in the time of his brothers funeral. This shows Pastor C has no compassion. Also Pastor told a Mental ill lady to go off her medication and because of it she ended up in the hospital for 50 days. Pastor told me he had that right. All of it is able to be documented by Sterns Country court as well and many child abuse cases. Many people have told me of Pastors abuse of kids and bizarre sermons.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?