Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

I AM LEAVING GCBC AND YOU ALL NEED TO

My friend John and I had a talk and we decided that the Baptist church school in my town is not a place for me. It is a tool the pastor is using there to recruit people into his cult. And it is a cult when one has to ask the pastor to make a call to go to a game. It is a cult when people will not fellowship. It is a cult to say the King James is the right bible. And they are teaching bad things in rejecting the truth of Calvinism, saying that working with other churches are sinful and saying that a sin is going to be brought up at judgment. Also the Baptist is racial for separating the races in marriage. All the false things they teach are enough to have nothing to do with them and do not bid them anything. I do not agree and I abhor the terrible teaching of Pastor Campbell and Pastor Jeff. Jeff Hugg also has to go and not be a deacon and lost all trust for gossiping over the Raymond thing. He also has insulted me in a meeting. Pastor Campbell has lied about many things in the school. No more I have decided. No more false teaching from baptist churches and I am going to recommend that no one go to a church of like mind.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?