Monday, May 28, 2007

 

Baptists your not welcome

Jeff Hugg is a seriously bad man. Jeff is telling my friends to not hang out with me. Hugg goes to a baptist church here in town. Hugg has done many things to abuse me and my faith in Jesus. In 1995 he used threats to make me become one of the people at his cult. Jeff has downplayed my faith in many places and times. He right now is guilty of gossiping to a friend trying to end my friendship and sinning. I have confronted him and he is unrepentant. He is a deacon at Gcbc under so called Pastor Campbell. Jeff has said that because he has higher standards he is better than me. Jeff is not humble and I do not see him as a man of Jesus and I feel he needs to be banned and cut off where ever possible. He is a sham and he ought to repent. I am asking you to comment if you would like to call Mr Hugg and ask him to not gossip and tell my friends to not befriend me. Jeff is hostile to anyone that tells him to end this. Baptist wonder why many hate them. Here is one reason they think they are better than us and can tell people to not hang around us. Baptist do not love you if you disagree with them. That makes them a cult. He is a banker in Saint Cloud and I ask all my readers to NOT do any business with Jeff. Do not go to him for loans and call him and tell him why. Jeff needs to repent of the sin of gossip and so does Tressa and his church. Until they repent I am asking the folks on my page to advoid them and Granite City Baptist Church at all costs. Pastor has abused his last man and I am asking if you have been hurt by this church to nessage me and lets send a clear message and sue Granite and Grace and Northland for 5 million because we will ask them to leave this area.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?