Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

what I am about

Good morning to all you reading this blog. I am Shadman and I thought I would do something a but different and just take day and tell you more about me. I am 34 years old and I have cerebral palsy. I walk fine but I am not the best at cleaning my place. I work 2 jobs dish washing in MN. I like to read the bible as you know. I also love to ride bike. I ride my bike to get places and I do not have a car. I also take the bus all over my town. I am a advid sports fan. I love baseball and football the best then hockey and basketball. I like realty tv shows and I like the Simpson. I am a collector of music and John Macarthur tapes. I love soprano opera singers and the national anthem. I am known for my book and cd collection in which I have 500 hundred books and millions of cd music and tons of preaching tapes and cds. I go to a Baptist bible school and have been for 4 years presuming a bible one year degree. (And I am not a fan of it), I go to a good church and Love Jesus as you know. My mother was 16 when she had me and was a teen with no husband and she died when I was 5, I was in 5 different homes growing up. I lived in Kimball MN, Rochester MN, Princeton MN, Ham Lake MN and St Cloud MN. I also live 2 nights in Richfield MN and Pine City MN. The death of my mom was the hardest thing I had to endure in my life. I called Princeton where I grew up. My parents were good to me and we fought all the time. I had 2 girlfriends in my life. Leslie for 2 months and Natasha for 2 days. I became a christian in 1986 after a Billy Graham show. I credit my teacher in 9th grade for my taking Jesus and walking with him. I made a serious walk in 2001 with the help of a Ball player and a school and John Macarthur. I started a journal in 1987 and ended in 1990 and began bloging and writeing 3 years ago and maybe in 2001.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?