Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

Jesus is Lord

If your a racist in any way heaven is not for you. Jesus was not ojk with it and I have a alsolute no racism policy. If you are racist in any way we are no longer friends and I trust your soul is in hell forever unless you repent of this evil insane crime. That means if the people of different races want to date they are allowed to because love has no color. I hate anyone who is racial and does not leave it alone. Jesus is not a white man and if you think he is see you later. Please if you hold anything whatsoever racist inform me and I want you to know I am not going to trust you with Gods word and teaching it and I am not honoring you if you take Jesus and make him king and have any racial thoughts.

Here is a good place to see the wacky IBF at work.
http://fbchbreadandcircuses.blogspot.com

Ok enough fun for tonight as I also am working in the bible to bring it to life for us and I need to do it all the time.

For a few nights I am going to talk about some of the witess to the Lord Jesus being the son of God. I want to hit the deity of Jesus and that means the fact Jesus is God. He has all of God in him on earth. On the cross Jesus died and God died for your sins. If you do not get this right in life your not right about Jesus. Now I could do a 30 day thing on this and I might but I really need to do John and perhaps a seies will come soon on this topic.

John 5 31 “If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true. 32 There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true. 33 You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34 Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved. 35 He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light. 1

John the Baptist is one that knew that Jesus was the Son of God and he had the proof of what he saw at the baptism of Jesus. In the baptism Jesus came out of the water and the people saw a dove come down and a voice of God and it said THIS IS MY SON IN WHO I AM WELL PLEASED. In MATT 17 GOD said that Jesus is his son and we are to listen to him. (another witness of the Lord God). John also had said in the book that Jesus is the Lamb of God that takes the sin of the world. John also sent people to see what Jesus was doing and to ask Jesus is he was God and Jesus said to tell John the things that Jesus was doing. Now the reason Jesus was giving the 5 witness to his work was to show the Jews the truth. Here is a passage in the old testament that Jesus is fulfilling.

Dt 17 6 Whoever is deserving of death shall be put to death on the testimony of two or three witnesses; he shall not be put to death on the testimony of one witness.2

Jesus was about the die for us and they had to have the truth on who he is and was. We need to trust the bible the Jesus is who he said and we can because of Johns testimony to this truth

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?