Saturday, April 21, 2007

 

Come to Jesus

So why do I seem so negtive toward the King James Bible. I think the Lord is in the bible and all of the bible. I just do not like folks reading things that are dissin the newer bibles out there. I am not a fan of the kjv but I know people who are. I have been in the Lord Jesus for 20 years and many of them in the NIV. I am not into the NIV but after this week I want to check out the wording of the bible in a few translations. If you want to know the bible you got to know Jesus and who he is and what he did on the cross.

John 5 22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.1

Lets get a little more into the Bible. Jesus as we know is talking to the leaders of the Jews and he is giving them some stunning things. Jesus has said in effect that he if the God who made us and he said he made the earth and the Laws and Jesus has broken his own law by healing a man on the sabbath day. So the Jews and others are getting it from Our Lord. Last time he said he was God and know he said he is the one that is going to judge everyone. Yes Jesus is one day going to judge everyone who ever lived including Me. I am scared because in my walk with Jesus many things that I did and do are not pleaseing to Jesus. Some say that all my sins are going to be there and I am not sure I agree. God has taken all my sins and nailed them on the cross and took Jesus and killed him in my place. I am sure of this I have placed my trust on Jesus alone to take all my sins and he heard me and I am not going to hell. 1 JN 5:13 is clear we can know Jesus and we can have assurance of heaven forever.

Is this not the great love here that God simply gave us the whole deal on what he is going to judge on right after he said he is going to judge us. 1 Jesus said to hear him and believe who sent him. 2 If you do that your going to not pass into judgment but pass into life in heaven. Not hard at all really. If your a sinner and in need of life forever go to Jesus and know he has paid for your sin and ask him to help you repent and place all your trust in his payment for you. All have sinner but Jesus is the sacrifice and paid for you and offers you a chance to take him and have him save you. Will you talk to Jesus and say you need him tonight? Please do and let me know if you have.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?