Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

work issues

I need to report that I got written up at work. I was being a pain to one of the managers that I am not fond of and he is sick of it. I was in the wrong and I need to not say to dan I am going above him and I need to obey his words at the time they are given. If I fail I am going to be back looking for work and that is not where I want to be. I need to keep this job as Long as I am able and then try to retire there into a higher job. It wound not kill me but I do not want a new place for a long time and I got things going as I want them to be. Some are going to ask why I make this public on my page. People read this and the news goes out faster and I can have you pray and support me and I want to keep track of my life. Work is hard and not easy street but I want to obey Dan and win this temptation.
People I am sick of this anti bible stuff and anti Calvinism. Listen I am one and I am not changing anytrime soon. Baptists want me to be there way and I am not. I am not a baptist and never will be. They are not good and they nail me in to many places. If I am going to gamble I am going to and that is my call. If it is sin so be it get off my back baptist people. If rock is wrong to you fine I like it and will play it all I want to, I am a evangelical and Proud of it. I help the poor because that is the right thing to do, I am not going to hold the gospel out for a man to get a free meal or ask a man what church he goes to b2efore I help them. Calvinism is the truth and I am going to fight for it every time and everywhere. Sin is wrong and it makes us nothing to God and forgiveness is in the blood of Jesus granted when you repent. God alone does all the saving and the person is the pawn and if you understand the means of repenting then your saved by God and the understanding is ALONE granted by God. You can say no to this but that does not matter because it is the truth God told me to teach and follow. You can say I am a false teacher and God is telling me I am not. You can just be a jerk and argue it to. But God again is the truth and he is the one that made the truth up.
Another bad thing about the Baptists. God did not just make you the only church.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?