Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Warning to the people of the world

First they did not find Jesus bones. He is not dead he is in heaven with God. His body is there in heaven. It raises some doubts but I am not going to doubt. It has no proof. I mean how can you get the dna of Jesus? It is not possible is it? No it is not to me because Jesus was alive and the bible said the people that did not want to trust it said the body was stolen away. If it was why in the Bible did it not say Jesus had a wife and son before he died. Friends He is alive and no box of bones are going to make me think otherwise. The bible told us folks are going to do this in the end. People are going to lead away to new things and think there is no Jesus. We need not panic on one hand because it is what Jesus said was going to happen. Yet I hate the folks making Jesus out to be a liar. I hate having to sit here and take heaat from folks that is going to come telling me Jesus is not real and I hate arguing stuff. But I have to. People are going to things that are faked. Also It is good to point out Our faith is not out harming people over this. Muslims protest when we offend them.
And for those that think this is open minded need to know this makes me more closed to other faiths. Jesus words are coming to pass. Wars are happening, people are starving, people are going to jail in lands for being a part of Jesus and the time is here that preachers go to jail for proclaiming Homos are going to no go to heaven. Bible believers are falling to the call. People are calling truth false like Calvin and Election. Folks are dieing left and right of no food. Read Matt 24 and Jesus said this is going to happen. So I hope this is a wake up call to many who are living a lie and help them to live as if Jesus is back this night, And if not I hope you will fight this lie in the end and tell others this is a mockery of God and He is going to take out anger on the folks that think this is true. I urge you to heed this that if you take this wrong and think Jesus is dead you will not have God on your side and God is not going to bring your soul to him in the end. Jesus said it I am his If I believe and if not Hell os where I would go. I am not going to tell you your ok if you mind is open your ok. If your not saved by the Lord your in trouble because you have sinned and have no hope. Do not listen to the world about Jesus Listen to the bible and that alone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?