Saturday, February 10, 2007

 
I am going to bed in 20 minutes but I want to talk about things on my mind. I am going to talk sports and political tonight because I can and maybe some bible at the end. First thing is this House speaker that needs this stupid plane. I do not think we need to give it to her. I am more that willing to get 10 tickets on a airline whenever she and her family want to go home and get r and r. But we are not going to give our cash to a plane that is not needed. I think we need to fund this war or get out, but getting out means we need to double our overall homeland bug jet.
I am not happy as a Twins fan that we are not going to pay the mvp of the AL the cash he ought to have. 5 million a year is a good starting place. Y ought we pay any less. I mean it might mean we pay more at the box office. If your going to be a good club and we are we need to pay a good price for a game and go to the ball games. We could all use more games in our life huh?
Mac Hammond of the church called Living word is in a bit of trouble with the IRS. Seems like he has a few homes and he is using the church to fly around the nation. It is a shame because people are buying into a false thing and that is that Jesus wants to bless his people and make them rich. I do not think this is a good thing to preach to folks in this day. We are not called to be rich and make cash we are called to suffer for our faith and to sell all we have and give to the poor.
Read this part of what the star tribune said
"I think it's important that I not be embarrassed about the increase the Lord does bring me," Hammond said. "One of the things I think has kept Christianity from being as effective as it could be is the idea that the clergy has to be poor. The Bible doesn't say that."
Mac your off the marl. Not only do you not preach the truth you got it all wrong. The bible said that a man came to Jesus and asked what he needed to do for the kingdom. Jesus said go see all you have and give to the poor and then your going to find salvation. And a ruler in Luke 19 did this. He gave half his goods and paid back the money he owes. Mac you take all the money and teach things about it that are not right. Matter of fact our richs as christians is for the gospel. Not for your Jet and not for a condo in Florda. I would not give a cent to Living Word or any book your going to sell. Look at a good place and that is Grace To You. THEY GIVE MANY THINGS OUT FREE AND THE LORD IS BLESSING THE SOCKS OFF OF GRACE.
So why do I nail you Hammond. I do not like you breaking the Law and the IRS showing your faith to not be good. Jesus is not being shown here in a good light. I see it in many places the church is falling and it is not a good witness to get people saved. We need to get out there and share the truth and live above reproch and in the light of the time we live in I think Pastors failing means the end is near. Man we need to go out and share Jesus and get out of the ways of the world. Pastor Hammond time to sell all you have and live as if it does not matter. I think we need a pastor to make this the cry of his heart.
2tim Preach the Word
4 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: 2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
Make this the call of your heart pastors. It is the thing I am going to do on my page and blog. I am going to preach the word and not a creed or a lie. It is the word alone that is going to change life and make me fit foere heaven. I know we are in a time where the Gospel is bring watered down or mocked by the people within so called Christianity. Catholics are perverting it by adding to the bible. Priests mock the finished work of Jesus.
Here is the proof in the bible they are worng in the mass/
Heb 10 11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.
15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,
16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.1
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?