Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Jesus knows it all

I am not going to stop talking about the bible the way I do because it is the best thing to talk about. I understand some that read me do not think I am doing good but I am and the bible does not say I am not able to do this. Who is it that is right to read the bible and teach it? It is for the saved and spirit filled. Saved as you know is having a relationship with Jesus knowing he died for you and PAID ALL YOUR SINS. Not some of your sins are gone friend the bible said they are all forgiven and your saved by grace ALONE and no work is required. One work added is going to make one miss the mark. I will never accept any other gospel and I am going to preach and teach this until I die. I am going to fight this because people who think all people are going to get a second chance are part of a cult that needs to be stopped and done away with. This idea of purgatory is from the pit. No You make a life call to Jesus and he saves you completely or you end up apart from Jesus. And to not be in Jesus means your in hell forever with no second chance. I think this is what the bible teaches and it is your duty to follow the teaching and not doing so is your soul not mine.
Now lets go into the word and glean in it what the Lord teaches us.
13 Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”
Jesus is giving the lesson to this lady that life in Jesus is like water. It is a matter of cleaning up something to get Life forever. Or better said it is going to God and giving your sins and admitting your in need of Jesus. But why are we in need of Jesus. I know folks that have no need they think of Jesus and heaven. Or they come to Jesus looking for some type of thing the bible does not give to them. They think Jesus is the latest fad and he just gives you whatever you want in the world of success or a job raise and more money. Jesus came to die a death so your sin can be forgiven. If you miss that your not going to find the truth.
15 The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw.”
16 Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.”
17 The woman answered and said, “I have no husband.”
Jesus said to her, “You have well said, ‘I have no husband,’ 18 for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly.”
Jesus is going to show this lady and you that there is a issue that keeps you away and that is sin. But this shows that Jesus is God and he knows us and all we have done. God is all knowing. Jesus knows everything about everything. (ps 139, Is 48 3-5, Prov 5 21) Jesus needs to have this sin thing dealt with before he is going to give more to the lady. Jesus knows everything in this life and he needs to show that to us. Jesus also shows he that marriage is to be made in a public place before God and man. Friends marrige is not living with your mate it is to be made public and before men and God. If not your not married, It is not right to live together as a Christian you need a ring and then it is fine.
SO r you going to live in sin or ask Jesus to forgive you and repent so you can go to heaven.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?