Sunday, December 03, 2006

 

sunday notes

I wonder why people today had to nail me because I am not sure about the judgments of God on the saved. I think your judgment in on the day you made Jesus your king and from that point you have to live for him and if you love him then you want to anyhow. If you do not want to live for Jesus your not saved and your going to face that in the end. It does not matter if you made a trip to the alter or made a decision for the Lord and accepted Jesus if your not living for Jesus your not in the faith. There is not a hint of your salvation in the bible if your not in the bible and living the life. If you think Jesus lives in you and your not forgiving people your not saved. If your not reading the bible its not that you back slid its that your not in Jesus and we better get you into Jesus and living for him. I am not saying if your struggling your not saved but if your ok with a sin you better make sure your in Jesus and make him Lord and master and do what he told you to do. We got to fight to make Jesus Lord and then fight to make others to know him and share the faith in Jesus as soon as possible in the life we gave over to Jesus. If we are his we are going to live to love him more every day and serve him and confess our sins and make things right then we are going to get out the good news and work to give all we can for the Lord. Here is a good verse to memorize and live by
1 Peter 3 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.1
It is wise not to live for the world and not live as if this stuff is all going to be here a million years from now. I want to live and store it in heaven and build the kingdom for others. Why build it here because I am not going to take things on earth to heaven? I can tell you about Jesus night after night and hope one person gets saved off this blog and that would make my life well worth it. If one person is blessed because of me or reads the bible more I am more than valued for Jesus. Working for Jesus is far more of worth than a million bucks and toys. So I am going to keep sharing Jesus with people on my page and that I pray will inspire you all to do the same and if your offended by Jesus I am not going to be good and stop. I have to share one thing and Jesus is worth more of my time than making cash or whatever. Jesus has given me it all anyhow and died to pay all my sins and saved me from forever in hell I owe him all of what he gave me and so much more.
I want to work on John 2 next time. One thing about the miracles of Jesus I am not going to do is look for hidden meaning because I do not think we ought to. One thing is was the wine something to get drunk on and I am going to end with my thinking. Jesus did make wine and this is a drink commonly filled with alcohol. I think that the wine contained alcohol. So many of the people that are reading me think it sin to sip a drink. I think that is not found in the bible. But if you are under age and sipping your in sin and knock it off. And if you drink to get a buzz that is sin. But having a beer is ok with dinner and having a glass of wine is ok if that is your convictions. I personally do not drink any from of alcohol because I do not want to touch it. If we are hanging out I prefer you not to drink with me if your saved. If your not then I really do not care about it the issue is to get you saved and filled with Jesus and allow him to work out that, If your wanting to state your thoughts go ahead. I rather you not but if you need to fine.
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?