Monday, December 18, 2006

 

how to be daved

http://quiz.christiansunite.com/
http://www.biblestudygames.com/biblegames/trivia/biblequizzes.htm
http://www.christianet.com/bible/
Here is the thing on so called freedom of speech. I am not here for you to make things and get people to your site. I am here to place my thoughts on the net and I do not have you competing with me. Comments are open but not how Jesus Freek did them. He was pushing a agenda that is not what I am wanting. I am the only one and the last one that puts content so Iam the law maker and no freedom really is allowed if I am not going to grant it so there is no rights on my page for you. I want you to make comments and I am going to keeo them if they fit the things I ask and my thinking and you can disagree and some do but I have to allow it and I do if your not making adds for your page. Preacher does not like my comments on Calvinism but i AM NOT GOING TO LIE to you and say I think he is right when I am not thinking that way.
Lets get into the word tonight
John 2 13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers doing business. 15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables. 16 And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!” 17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up.”
18 So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?”
19 Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”
21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.
I think we left off her last time and I think this is a time where Jesus tells the jews he is going to rise from the dead. The jews asked Jesus who he thinks he is to go into Gods home and tell God to do whatever. Jesus is God and the temple was his and he has the right to make you do as he wants you to do. Jesus sign is this that he is God and he is making the testimony that he is going to rise from the dead and the 12 are going to get this at the end of Jesus life when he is alive.
Jesus does not owe anyone here somekind of sign to prove that he is God. If they did not get it it was not given to them to get. Another settle thing to show Jesus is not going to tell everyone about who he is and reaveal salvation to everyone in the world. I think Jesus only is going to give out the truth to the ones that he wants to. By the way if you read this and do not take up Jesus offer you might never have the chance.
23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did. 24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men, 25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.1
Here is yet aother thing to prove that Calvin had it right. Jesus did not commit himself to everyone that made a decision for Him. They came because they saw the thinks that he did. Jesus is not going to come into you if your making a commitment and then going to just go one your way. Jesus is not looking for people that make some half hearted type pf commitment he demands a life that is all his and no others. Jesus is not going to come inside if you just want to add him to life he is going to come and take total control of all things in your life. Jesus wants you to give all of you to him and hold nothing back. If your in china reading this it might cost you your life. Jesus said that all are welcome and I am asking you to make a commitment to Jesus. If your saved Make Jesus LORD of your life. I do not take it for granted your saved and on your way to Heaven and I ask if your not sure 100 percent your going to heaven to email me or simply make a comment on the page here and let me know. If you would like to become a Christian please make a comment. If your a christian and Jesus is not your all and all I am also asking you to make a post so we can pray for you. Maybe you need to go into a alone place and ask yourself if your saved and Jesus is your lord. Please take time to do that.
At the end of the passage Jesus knows all of the things in your life. Jesus knows if your his and so do you. Jesus know why you say you serve him and everything about you in your life. Please if your not sure email me and get sure. Here is a thing I ask you to read over and over because it is what I know the Lord is saying to you about this matter
Matt 12 24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?2
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
2The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
We all know you only allow comments that agree with you, all others are deleted.

Why are there no comments listed for your last 10 or so posts?
 
I do allow any comments Rhonda and Shelly. I do not allow them if they have no thoughts like what you tryied in downing our president. I got your IP so I know who leaves comments. I have another place and many comments are there but you are not going to find it and get on and if you comment there you are limited.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?