Monday, December 25, 2006

 

christmas trip notes

Monday, December 25, 2006
I want to ask you to go to this site and spend all your cash.
http://www.tracyhelgeson.com/
She is a foster sis and she needs your cash and she is a artist and I love her and want to help her out.
Here is what I got for christmas. A good meal, I got some PJs, I got the season 3 and 4 of the ateam, I got socks and I got 150 in cash for my ipod. I got TWINS HAT. I got a prayer box and a rock from the puppy. I had a good time with the family and I hope you all tell me what you got. Now I guess you want a bible encourgement from your favorate bible teacher. Always read your bible and plan on more bible reading from me. I want to look at a little bible tonight
John 3
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
Whoever takes in Jesus and believes is going to gain life forever. It is not just to know the Lord Jesus it is to take him at his word and lives for him. Jesus is asking you to take his entire life and replace it for yours. Jesus has given his life on a cross for us and we need to give him our entire faith and trust. Whosoever takes Jesus has life in him. Who is that? Anyone that takes Jesus by faith. All people are able to do this THAT GOD SELECTS TO SAVE. So if you read this God is able and willing to save you. I do not know if your part of the elect of God but if you read this and reject Jesus it is alone your fault. It is not Gods plan to send anyone to hell but it is his plan for you to take Jesus into your life and then go to heaven and rejecting that is not good for your eternal soul.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
God Love the world. All in it that come to the son. God hates the sinner that does not believe. He gave his son to die for you in your sinful hopeless life. If you take Jesus you will have life and if you do not you lose out on life. Perish is to die eternal and not to kindly give you anything. God is blamed for sending people to hell but is not credited for giving forever life in heaven. It is not that God does not save all it is that God saved any. It is the fault of the sinner if he does not chjoose Jesus and it is to the Glory of God if they get saved.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
Note the word might. It means most are not going to get the truth and respone to it. Jesus asks you tonight to believe in him alone for salvation. I know my family tells me to have a open mind and to explore things and stop being Jersus only. I keep saying that the Jesus I adore said I am his and He is mine. I tell them the bible is a closed book and does not allow me to explore or accept other things. Mohammad is in the grave. All humans are dead from 200 years ago but the bones of Jesus are not in the grave because he is God and he walked out of the grave. I talked to Jesus today and he talked to me in my heart. Jesus does not want you in hell. I do not want anyone in hell and I beg you all to ask Jesus to show you the truth of salvation. If I could give you a gift of Jesus forever I would do it.
He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Condemned is hell forever and that is truth. Do not trust Jesus your not well. SO get saved and ask Jesus into your life tonight or day. Wait not another second. Ask Jesus to save you and email me or message and I will get back to you.

Public - 11:46 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Christmas is here and I am hoping tonight all is well in your life. I want you to think about one thing and that is what ever you do Jesus is watching and he is judgeing you. All life is about Jesus and all creation is for Jesus alone. If you want to know him do it now to start building your eternal accout. So what gifts are you hoping for. I am hoping for lots of money so I can get a IPOD and a few things. I want to know what you all get and I will tell you. My cousins dog got me a gift. (That Democract fur ball) I guess this proves I am really out of touch. Winston is maybe the one that comments more and more. But I cannot fitgure out how the thing earned his money and went to walmart and paid for a gift for me, I guess he did so whatever.
Jesus Freak is back on the comments so if lets see the things he said and if he contacts you I will not be nice to him. He is a KJO man and a american conspriecy man. I am not sure he knows all he said. I am not about that. But I am not going to allow him to make stupid comments and think he is ok and run your life. I am not going to allow him to make another page out of mine and take this page where he wants it to go because I am not about giving the readers other mans thinking. Your here to read me not others and that is what you need to expect. I am not going to make this a page for you I am keeping it for me and my thinking and if you disagree comment and If I want to make your comments stick I decide.
I thank you all for reading me and sticking to it. I am also hoping to grow this page more and more.

Public - 2:01 PM - 6 eprops - 5 comments - edit it - email it
Saturday, December 23, 2006
I saw a how today on the cult of Jim Jones, What a jerk. He is the one that told the people to drink koolaid and die. I think the truth is we need to be so careful to not follow anyone human. I am gulity of following John Macarthur some and I think that man the best bible man ever. Yet I think it is wrong to tell you to follow any man that said he is talking for Jesus and the bible. I think a pastor ought to be careful never to tell his flock things that harm them or go away and live in a compound. I even think some man or men that gather at a camp like the Baptists do harm in telling people how to inspire the bible. It is a cult whjen you add anything to the bible in anyway for any teaching. It is wrong for a pope to say thus speakes the Lord or anyone to go outside the bible for anything.
Pastors that teach anything not found in the bible are to be pulled out of any puppit and put out of the church no matter what. I mean that in all direct ways and this includes any priest that might teach a sermon on a saint or pope, The bible said God makes his word above his name. I thinmk that the Bible is to be read and tresured because the bible is the book God alone wrote to us and all things that the Bible said are to be followed and trusted above a mans word everytime. If a man said anything above the word of God that man ought not speak. This protects the man from all cults and false teaching. I love the words of the bible so much more than a creed of man. Listen if the Bible tells you to bow only to God that is the word on it and God said have no idols and I know we all do. No images whatsoever means no stautues or forms of Jesus. Photos of Jesus are not ok with me becauseit is a image of God and not to have any.
Never follow a Man because he did not die for you. Cults breed on the one pastor thinking. Have many teachers of the bible and many denomations because the bible has been studied by men and they are to be read and have good things to say. Never follow pastors and check them all by the bible everytime. I think we need to carry the bible to church and a note book and then go home and read the notes from the sermon and look up the bible all the things the man said and ask the Lord Jesus and his spirit to guide you in the truth and not a man. Pastors need to preach the bible and only the bible. Poeple bring your bible to church everytime and read it and study it.


Public - 8:15 PM - 4 eprops - 2 comments - edit it - email it

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?