Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Bush is awesome and John 2

So someone said they hate bush on the comments. I agree if he is not going to do as asked to stop the3 war. If you want to give me a reason to hate bush maybe I might plqace your comment but I did give you reasons and all you did is to say Bush is bad. If he is bad show me where. I know Clinton is a abortionist and I watched he at a abortions right rally. She wants to kill the unborn and that is enough for her not to be the leader of this land. Abortion is major problem in this land and it comes from us not teaching sex outside of marriage is plain wrong. I have said AIDS is 100 percent preventable because it is thing cause by sex. I say that if you want to get money for aids you have to allow sex ed to say no sex is safe outside marriage and Clinton is not going to tell the kids that so she is unfit to be anything and she ought to get out of my government and go home. She is not from New York so why is she a sentor there. She does not take this war we are in seriously and that makes her unfit to command.
Well the bible so good and Jesus is so awesome. Lets go to the bible and start a sermon I am not sure I am going to finsh
John 2 13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers doing business. 15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables. 16 And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!” 17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up.”
Here is the reason they are there. In the time before Jesus died the Jews had to sacrifice to atone for their sin. People were taking a ton of advantage of the jews and they were selling the things so the people could kill them and atone for the sins. Jesus took a cord and tore the cages open and was very mad at the people getting rich of this. But friend is the Catholics doing the same thing now in selling a bunch of stuff to atone for sin. Popes who are not Christian are in this system and cult. Now if your a catholic you do not want me to expose you and that is ok read some other blogs. I KNOW the bible is not followed and if Jesus went to your church he might just not be a pal to you. He might like to take a whip and get the trash out of this wicked church. I mean the way they worship Mary is making them a church of hell.
Church is not a business like so many make it to be. Jesus said do not make Gods home a place of buying and selling. Look at TBN and INSP and how they sell the stuff they do and ask you to pay to “reach the world with Christian tv” Listen if none gave a dime to them they have so much money they could run for 50 years and not ever go broke. I urge you to give you money to your church and if they are making a profit of you take your membership some where where the bible is being taught. Jesus I think does not need a dime of your money. But it is us that we need to give to Jesus to trust him. I read on a blog how a gal gave all her check to the church and the Lord refunded it back. Friends we need to give to God and his work and if we do he is going to bless it but I think we do not need to make church a ploace to buy this and that. I mean if a church has a book shop that is fine but lets not make it a place to fund the world use any money to get the gospel out and not to line the pockets of preachers. Like John Macarthur has tons of tapes and the Lord has blessed me with tons of them at no cost. But I know people on tbn are going to ask tons of money for this stuff and it is just not right.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?