Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

this is not playtime

I learned something today about this net stuff. SOmetimes it is a dangous thing to play on here because the people might not know you and they might really get hurt. I have been exchangeing some emails with a Pastor in TX. I started to get very rude and unshadlike to him. He was not happy with me and I cleared it up so things are fine. I have been blogging and at times I openly say things that are in fun and things on the net are not a game. Real people read things and get hurt and scared. I am not a pastor and sometimes I write things on the bible that can be wrong. I have said things that might offend people about topics that I am wrong about.. King James bible is one that I might of said things in anger about. I try to use humor and it makes me look bad. I think the king james is a good bible and I ought not sit here and make you think it is a bad one. I as you see have not a great grammer and I read one that is easy to pick up and know it. It might not be the best one but I am readng the bible and I do it tons. Just read this page. I am hard on some things that maybe make me look like a jerk on the net and I guess one thing I take from today is I got to be careful what I say on here. I might turn one of from Jesus and I long to know Jesus and how to get to heaven and I want you to know him to and this page I do might not be the thing that gets the message to you but I want it to. I use this page as a bible thing but please never rest on anything I say because I am on quest to know Jesus too. I urge you to go to a pastor of good repoor and ask him about the bible I am just a man and a limited one that reall has no grammer or spelling above a 5th grader. I read and think on my page and if you know me you know that I sometimes say stupid things and goof around and with you Shadman fans that is fun but to a person who really does not know me it is just not good. I got to know you because then your going to get my humor and know where it comes from. Serious things on the bible need to be honored and nothing in it is a game or a joke or funny. Jesus was seri0us and Loved us and came and taught a serous thing that we all need him and without him life is not going to be good after we die. It is not a joke or a game this thing called Christian life and it is not a game it is a life and death matter. The bible is not a comic book and church is serious. I want to be better and I want people to love Jesus because of my life. Please pray for that

shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?