Monday, November 20, 2006

 

salvation day 3

Do you know that if you go to church 4 times a week that is not enough to go to heaven If you gave 30 percent into the offering and fed every one on your block Jesus would not allow you in to his heaven. 91 percent of you are not saved in Gods heaven. Salvation is not free it costs Jesus his life. And Mary is not this co redeemer that can help the people go to heaven. Heaven is a place everyone thinks they get to go because they did this or that. I was a goodie person so I am going to heaven. I never cussed and I did the church thing and gave the 20 every week so I get to go to heaven. You might be someone that does not think heaven is there because a friend or brother killed hjimself and you think this is all there is so why does this blogger want to tell me to rethink this out and blog about God. I know on the other hand christian you read me and think that talking to anti Jesus hell people is a bit wrong and I ought to have this little page for the bible thumpers and just be in the bible and stay nice and on topic. I am not trying to reach the know Jesus going to heaven people and talk about the day or how work was good and life is good, I am reaching to the person who hates Jesus and informing them of hope that Jesus is and trying to make a page that the ati heaven crowd might come and try to see there is hope. Hope is needed not another clean christian page that reachs to the church. If you want the churchy trash go away for a while I am not like that. I want to so called losers to read me and hate me and maybe find Jesus.
Moms you voted for Bush and now he got us into a war and the reason your not demo is the gay thiings in the land and you want to get no gay marriage. Who is going to go to the demos and tell them Gays are sinners? U will and then guess what they are going to hate you and Jesus and the values your holding. They aint into your bible and they anti going to accept Jesus because they think we hate them. And I did but then I ask myself is their lifestyle the reason to hate them or may we Christians got it wrong. We hate them and do not wish them well and they lose the hope we are to give them. Yes the gay person is a sinner and so are you mom of the infant. Gossip will send you to hell as much as a gay person. If you lie one time Christian your ticket to heaven is not safe. Living in sin is wrong.
I got to say something about the OJ Simpson and his book. I am glad they are not going to publish the trash he wrote. OJ is a killer and he needs to find a place and commit sucide. He is a killer, a piece of trash and the killer of his wife and her lover. EVEN HE CAN GET SAVED HOWEVER. But if he gets saved the first thing he would do is confess to the land that he did kill and ask the land to place him in jail for the rest of his life and ask for the death pen because God said that is the right thing for him. Listen salvation is to get the sin forgiven but it does not mean on earth that you ought to pay for the things you did but heaven can let you in by the payment Jesus gave for you in the death on the cross. Salvation is not a ticket to sin anty way at all. Sin is to be dealt with and to be right with your fellow man.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?