Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

POLITICS

John Kerry is a outright Jack ass for his comments on the war. John lost a election and does not need to make comment on the war. He LOST and making light of making fun of the troops he has lost hope in my life. John Kerry is a anti war Jerk and he is not a good person to lead this land. Michel J Fox ought to stop his campaign on stem cells. I have some proof the rats they tried to use and plant cells got tumors. It is silly to harm human life when if is not morally right. If we grow cells from a grown man then you get more results. I do not think it is right to make a egg and sperm and freeze them because that is not what the Maker said to do. So I am not for storing embryos much less killing them for something that might cure something when I think we can do it by making stem cells out of the person and implant them. No stem cell research on embroils and stop freezing them.
So I got the pro life thing on who to vote for. Life is the most important thing to vote on and if you want to kill babies then your not a good person and your a killer. I vote alone on this so I am voting straight Republican and I am not crossing for anyone in the demo party because they want to keep it leagel to vote for higher tax and that will not solve anything. If your prochioce you killed your retirement and we ought not to give you anything for your retirement because you killed a generation that could of helped you retire.

Comments:
Maybe you should focus your protests on in vitro fertilization clinics. They are the ones that freeze and discard embryos. Embryonic stem cell research uses the embryos set to be thrown out as waste by the fertility clinics. They do not fertilize eggs specifically to harvest stem cells.
 
Both are wrong. It is the job for the christian to protect life and if there is promise for me and my disabled freinds if we kill and harm a life to do it, I am not for the killing of life and to grow a life that begins when the egg and sprerm meet and that is the way I feel. Here is the truth God made life and he takes it when he wants and to take his plan out of the life that is wrong. I hate life but I am not the one who gave me life and if one does not understand life is from God then I think you ought mot make it to distroy it. I know people it comes back to the Bible but all my life is on the bible and I am not going to give that up for anyone or anytthing. If your life is not in the Lord maybe it is time to get it into the bible and get saved.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?