Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

playoff game I was at

Get out the hankys out MN and get behind our twins. Iu went to the game this day and I am proud of the fact we went. We parked at the mall and we had to take a train to the games.(9000 going to the dome) It was a long line but I guess that is fine. I like crowds and how they were controlled. I like to people watch. I like to go out in the shopping malls and grab a coke and watch. We rode the train and got to the dome and it was loud and you could hear it on the outside of the dome. I guess the game was a pitching drel and Santana threw a great game. He got 8 ks and that is good. The As pitcher was just shooting the twins and that is not good. Frank Thomas hit us like he always has.
Santana threw a gem to Go twins

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?