Saturday, October 21, 2006

 

Man part THREE

I mean it I am not here to be lead of the topic and all the things people ask about this might not get a answer because I am not going to, I am not open to debating this I am saying what I think is right. Also anyone who does not know the lord might come and see fighting and that is not why I am here. I want to talk about man who has no goodness inside of him again. I am beating this point because until one gets this salvation cannot take place. If one thinks he is good then the Lord cannot have all the glory in his work. Just a clue that I am not mixing salvation into the man until we have a plan and in this the plan is not formed in my thinking at this point of my study. Matter of fact I am sort of mixing the sin and man into one. Hope in man is not there and goodness in man with a sin is not there.
Psalms 16 2 O my soul, you have said to the Lord,
“You are my Lord,
My goodness is nothing apart from You.”1
Note that without the Lord man has no goodness.
Job 2 22 2 “Can a man be profitable to God,
Though he who is wise may be profitable to himself?2
God finds nothing in man that is going to profit man. God made man and when sin entered in Man became nothing for God and matter of fact the bible said with man alone there is no work that can be preformed in order to please God.
Job 7 17 “What is man, that You should exalt him,
That You should set Your heart on him,
18 That You should visit him every morning,
And test him every moment?3
Why does God bother with sinners and set his heart on and man? Ok “because he loves us” and maybe that is true but I do not think that is because we are of of worth. By the way I am hoping that I am taking away your self esteem and worth because I want you to have all your esteem and worth in Jesus alone. I want to stomp out self love and self evaluation because it is not where your goodness lies. If you place and good in you then your going to miss all of what Jesus did for you. I want to make you in time feel so low that all hope in you is gone and then you can go to a God that looks to make God alone worthy of any good because outside of the Lords family there is nothing for a man to hope in because man is one heart beat away from hell forever. To allow your hope to go anywhere that the Lord Jesus is to make this bible I read a sham. And the bible is not a sham.
Psalms 51 5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.4
Here it shows when your born your a sinner from the start. No goodness in your selfs.
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
2The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
3The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
4The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?