Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Jesus is God John 1

If the bible is truth were not true why then would someone damn the whole human race?
If the bible is fake then I think it is the stupidest book ever. I mean who is going to write a book that basicly tells you that your going to hell if you do not think it is right. It would not be a good book because the bible demands you give all of you to a unseen power. And if not then your a bad person. But I know the bible is true and the bible is the words of the maker of mankind and if you fail to follow it you are going to hell. It is true and God alone wrote in and inspired it and Praise the Lord for it.
I want to start the book of John. I am going to be working in it for a long time. I think that I want to always be going in a book of the bible here on my blog because I need the bible and the truth. Really I am not preaching the bible to you as much is I am reflecting the study for me. So If I am not right I am asking you to help me in that. I want to say I am using the Macarthur notes and other things to aid this and if you have good things for me to consider I am hoping you to write them at my site. I want to begin with the living bibles paraphrase. I liked the way it reads sometime better.
John 1 1-2Before anything else existed, there was Christ,£ with God. He has always been alive and is himself God. 3He created everything there is—nothing exists that he didn’t make. 4Eternal life is in him, and this life gives light to all mankind. 5His life is the light that shines through the darkness—and the darkness can never extinguish it.
This book is a book about the Lord Jesus and the salvation that he gave to us. In this passage we are setting up the book and intro is a key thing. I want to talk tonight on the fact Jesus has always existed and then next time I want to hit how cults use this verse to say what it does not say. I like lists so I want to go over things Jesus is in this book and God is in other books of the bible.
1 Jesus is the I am in John. God said I am who I am in the story in exdous and the truth is the people knew I am means Jesus was saying he was God.
2 Jesus is called the shepred. God is called a shapred in the 23 psalm. Jesus is the Judge. He is going to decide your fate. Jesus is the Holy One. Jesus is as Holy as God and is to be worshiped and praised. Jesus is the First and the Last. Jesus is the Light of the world. Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath. Jesus is the redeemer of your soul.
3 Jesus has God like things that only God has. Jesus is eternal. He is forever and has been and will always be. Jesus is all knowing. He knows everything about everyone and that includes all of your life and every act of it PS 139. Jesus is everywhere at all times. JESUS has all the power and can do as he wishes. Jesus power is unlimited. Jesus is never going to change ever. Who he is one billion years ago is who he will be in one billion years. All of the things I listed are only what God has,
4 Jesus does the work of God. Jesus created all things. Jesus spoke the world into being and in the end will end it. Look at 3 in top Jesus created all things. Nothing you see is here by chance Jesus made it all. If you are living in a ho,e it did not just blow up and there it was it takes a builder and a designer. All evolution is is lie and the truth is God in Jesus made the world. If you are being taught another thing your being lied to. Jesus controls the death of every person and he gives life to all and eternal life to the people that have been made his own. Jesus raises the dead and if you know him that is good and if you do not your not going to like the place you are going to end in. Jesus alone forgives sin. No priest of man has that right. Jesus paid for sin and you are to confess your sin and seek forgiveness only God gives. Churches are to forgive sins Mark! Jesus does. Jesus words stand forever. Love your neighbor is the same as it was when Jesus spoke it and the words and commands of Paul are to apply today.
5 Jesus was worshiped. He is worshiped as God and all the angels worship and adore him and so we ought to. Angels worship him at his birth
6 Jesus is able to take your prayer and he takes care of you. Jesus is always for you and not going to condem you if your saved. Maybe we need to bring all to his attention and allow him to work in your life. Jesus cares for you no matter who you are and he wants to give you blessings. He is the solution to all your mucky yucky self.
We now have hope in Jesus alone

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?