Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Racist are bad news

I want to publicly say I made a comment at work that was taken the wrong way. It does not matter what was said but it was not right. I want to state a couple of things for everyone to know about me. First I am not racist. I have never been and shall never be. I think God made mankind and all of them good in all ways. God I do not think made the first 2 people white and I think Jesus is not white. I do think our land owes the blacks a lot. Any church that makes anything about the color of skin needs to be gone. I think there are some places namly Bob Jones College where it is not ok to date one race to another. That is sinful and wrong. I have a cousin that married one of another race and I have many friends of many races. I think many races are the norm and they are equal in Gods eyes.
I do not think the homos and the sinners of the world are equal in the eyes of God. If something is called sin it is wrong. I also think the bible is the only word of God and that means some things. I do not think that Catholics are the same as the Christian faith. It is not that they are wrong I think they are not the same and the claims they make are not the same as the ones found in the bible. I do not back away from this claim because the bible overrides everyones so called rights. I also am not for the religion of Islam. It has been only the Islam faith that has vowed to kill this land. If your out to kill us or anyone for not converting your one I am not going to like you. I do not like anyone that accepts any from of murder of incent life. That means I can never vote Pro Choice. I can never give to people like Ms Clinton because they are not for life. I think pro life is enough for my vote and if your not pro life then your not getting a vote. If you accept any form of special rights for Gays your not getting my vote. No racist also is going to ever get my vote, No person that is not a Christian is going to get my vote. Nonbasic if your behavior is such as it is not moral and right I pray for you. Gays can not be that way. But the color of your skin is how God made you. If you on welfare you can help it.
If your of another faith I am not going to make you convert to mine I am not able to convert for that is the job of Jesus. I am going to say that your choice is to have any faith you want. However if your not a Christian God said your not going to heaven in the bible and I am to proclaim that to you and share that. If your sick Love is going to tell that to you and if your not a saved person your going to not inherit heaven. Jesus said to share his truth and not to compromise and not to water it down. Ok I hit some hard things openly and maybe I have offended. If I have then message me and I will personal get back to you

Comments:
What if God made people gay just like he made them black or white?
 
Did God make Gays? No he did not. The bible said that this is a sin and for God to make you have a sin is wrong. In this world people say that they are made to be a sinner in many ways. One is drinking and if you are a drunk that is a illness. No that is not it is a choice to sin by drinking to much and becoming a dependent. Is illness a reason to not punish you for murder? If you are sick and take a gun and kill your not ill your a killer. Gays are not made from God but they choose to live that way. It stems from a male in the home not being there to be hard on them. God made a Male and female and he invented sex for the couple. God did not make a female without a male sex organ for a reason, she is to be blessed by a male with that organ and not a female. Males are not with a blessed organ designed to be played with by a female and meet her needs. A marriage is made for the creation of new life not for a same sex couple because they never with each other can pro create. God also has said in his word that gays are not ok with him. Jesus said it in the words of Paul and I agree with this.

The bible is clear on this issue on many places
Forbidden by God.
Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.
Lev 20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
Rom 1:26–27 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
1 Tim 1:9–10 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,
MacArthur, J. 1999. The MacArthur topical Bible : New King James Version . Word Pub.: Nashville, Tenn.

God is also sexist to Look ot this
5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are 3an abomination to the Lord your God.
3 detestable
The New King James Version. 1996, c1982 . Thomas Nelson: Nashville

Men dress like a man and female like females not men.

God took out a city for this behavior
Gen Sinfulness of, in Sodom and Gomorrah.
Gen 18:20–21 And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave, 21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”
Gen 19:1–11 Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground. 2 And he said, “Here now, my lords, please turn in to your servant’s house and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way.” And they said, “No, but we will spend the night in the open square.” 3 But he insisted strongly; so they turned in to him and entered his house. Then he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate. 4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house. 5 And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally.” 6 So Lot went out to them through the doorway, shut the door behind him, 7 and said, “Please, my brethren, do not do so wickedly! 8 See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.” 9 And they said, “Stand back!” Then they said, “This one came in to stay here, and he keeps acting as a judge; now we will deal worse with you than with them.” So they pressed hard against the man Lot, and came near to break down the door. 10 But the men reached out their hands and pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door. 11 And they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they became weary trying to find the door.
MacArthur, J. 1999. The MacArthur topical Bible : New King James Version . Word Pub.: Nashville, Tenn.
Here is the truth it is not just not ok it makes God very mad for a nation to allow gays to be ok. God is not going to allow that land to be. Homos are a higher degree of sin and a sign God has left a land to go bad

Rom 1 26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.1

so if you got a thing for gays it is between the Maker of you and you.

And God said the things I did not
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Anon Your over the line and I am not allowing the last comment. God said no gays and I say it. I am not here to argue I am here to tell the bible truth. It is not right for one to talk against GOD. I am taking this step because it is not a debate I want on my site
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?