Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Heb 12

I guess anyone that denies that the John Mac bible is the true one need to contact me and prove it. You need to go out and buy 10 of them and give them to all your friends and your pastors. It is a must for people to have and study the bible and the John Macarthur bible is the one for me. It is not a bad idea to get the bible in leather and on cd rom. If you want one message me and I will get you a deal.
I want to get into the word
Heb 12 3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. 4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. 5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:
“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”
Jesus had the world hating his guts and he never sinned and never was mean. Jesus was the truth and did all he did in love. People who are we to complain about the life being hard when in this land we have freedom for now. We might not enjoy the freedoms we have for long. We have a Islamic man running for the government. We are not Islamic and will never be as a land and to elect someone that is is purely asking Jesus to turn his back on the land. Jesus was killed and beaten and hurt be being separated from God yet he endued it and loved us even after we treated him so harshly. We need to know that the world is going to treat us no to well and they are going to try to get us to love ourself and think we are the reason we do well. Jesus is the only reason I am here, Jesus gave me everything I have and every thing is a gift from above. Nothing is because I am somehow good it is all given to Jesus and he has all the glory. I want none of the glory for my life. I have not been beat up for my faith and I am not going to die for Jesus.
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. 9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. 11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.1
God has made me his child by salvation. If I am a child of God I am going to grow up and I am going to be disciplined for things. When I was kid believe me I spent many days in my room because I did not follow the rules. If I sin God is going to give me things to reform me so I am not going to do that sin again. If I bug someone God takes them out of my life. If you sin God is going to do something to reform you and get you to not do the sin. I know God forgives but he does give punishment to sinner in the family of God. But I need to say this God does not ever kick you out of his family. God is into shapeing you to be like Jesus and sometimes he does hard things to make you conform to his ways.
Sometimes God is going to prevent us from sinning. God might make a weakness in you so your not going to sin and to draw you into a deeper fellowship. I have CP and it makes it so I can not get around easy like and I cannot do things and that makes me depend of Jesus for more things. Maybe you have a sickness to draw you close to Jesus and more love between Jesus and you. Sometimes we ask why and that makes his work like ineffective because Jesus is doing all for Good for us. All we go though is a plan for our good so asking why is not a good thing we ought to bow and go where the Lord is taking you and obey. God is making you Holy and fit for his work, stop arguing and get close to Jesus and put a smile on your face. Do not be depressed but Joyful because your a Child of God and your going to heaven. If God loves you he is going to work on you and when you obey not he is not just going to let you get by he is going to bring it up and work to prevent the sin.
Discipline itself is not meant to be pleasant. If it were pleasant, it would have little corrective power. By its very nature, discipline is unpleasant to administer and to endure. Medicine, surgery, physical therapy, and other such treatments that we willingly endure are very often painful, uncomfortable, and inconvenient. We endure them for the sake of the end result—better health.
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?