Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

Heaven 3 share Jesus

I am still in the topic of heaven and I am not sure how long I am going to go on it. I could go forever on the topic but I am not going to. I think this might be our last trip there for now because I want to keep going in Hebrews and get to John but I might go into another path to. I want to take a trip to Heavwen tonightin the last book of the bible. Look with me into a preveiw of what we are going to have.
Rev 21 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
Here is a passage that places us in the actual place we are looking at. The world is gone and we are living with Jesus here. We are where there is no sea and no separation with each other. Perhaps we are in one big home with God together. We are the bride of God here the loved and adored of God. Heaven is such a place that God is making for us to enjoy and love him forver. We are going to be with GOD and that is just a place that is going to be rich. I have to confess I am getting to watch a show about the stars homes on MTV ans to think of the money they have on this place. I think heaven is going to be so much more. God is going to dwell with man and as I have said before God is our all in all and is our greaest lover and friend.
God is going to take all our sorrow and tears away. All our saved friends are going to be there. Note our saved friends. We go into the others later. We all our going to love Jesus and we all are going to be saved and never going to sin again. Nothing sad is going to ever be there and nothing pain is going to be there.
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”
6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Here might be the saddest thing in the bible. Some people in sin are not going to heaven. It is sad but fair. What is fair that each person ever born goes to hell right now with no time here. What is fair is that you that do not know the Lord or reject anything in the bible go to hell. All of us are sinners and we all ought to go to hell. If you tell one white lie hell. I deserve hell. I ought to go there. Now Jesus paid the sins of the saved on the cross. He did not pay for the sins of people that reject him and live in pleasure. Jesus said that the cowards, unbelieving, killers and sexual sinner are not going to be in heaven. People now days think they go to heaven and not hell if they live for self and this is not the truth.
SO Christian this ought not make you sad. It is a motivation to do something now and that is to share Jesus. Are you sharing Jesus and trying to convert people of other faiths. Friend it is why we live here on earth. Are we giving to missions? Are we doing all we can to reach the lost or are we just not thinking the thing of hell is not really there. Are we looking to the worlds sicko thinking when they say all are going to heaven. None are going to heaven in the Muslim, budda, Hindu, or and other cult in the world. None will go in this land that call themselves humanist or Catholic because the faith it takes is a born again faith. We need to tell them the truth and not just say anyway is ok. Go share jesus and never be resting until everyone find the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?