Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

nkjv and local church

I think you making us think we are taking away from the bible by using the better translation is wrong because you are asserting I am not saved because of the bible I read. This is wrong. I read many versions and I know mine are right. Really it is a major reason I cannot be a baptist. I have had many good solid men of God tell me the king james is not the best and I truly think they are right. Baptists for some reason want to preach about a bible John Macarthur teaches the bible. I am certain that if you got to know the issue from a fair perspective you might see that many more do not think the king James is the best bible. I know you might not allow my comments but I have done more on this topic then many and the people never can beat me at a balance fight on this. I made one church go to the new king James and I am proud that I did. New King James is the best bible. I trust it and think anyone that doubts me is a tad into the Law and the dotting of eyes and crossing of ts. I am not going to allow anyone to make this boy think differently. I am sure of where I stand and I am sure I am going to read the bible and the trust in it no matter what the wackos say. Jesus did not like it when they followed to a t and I am not sure I do either.
Here is something to think about. Someone asked who is the greatest preacher in the world and the person said we do not know him because he is preaching to the people in a jungle somewhere. Friend your pastor is the best preacher and I know mine is. Keep going to your church and also listen to John Macarthur. He is a good one for your weekday listening, We ought to make a goal to make our local church rich and glory filled. That is the best way to share Jesus is to bring them to him at your local church. Gods plan is the local church. It was Paul's plan to make the local church the way. He preached and planted churches all over the world of his day. They went out and did the work of saving people and helping them to know the bible.
Jesus Loves you

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?